I get banned from every forum/discord/reddit/etc for having unpopular opinions.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Cagefuel ngl.

Just now in some discord I was in there was some guy telling me NATO needs to bomb moscow to stop putin.
I told him he's a war-monger and that if western politicians cared at all about the people voting for them they would be buying cheap gas from Russia so there's no 15-20% inflation that's fucking over ppl in the West right now.

Guy told me I should die and I have ukranian children blood on my hands {?}. I told him he will go to hell for typing on some shitty discord instead of fighting in Ukraine to save the children he so cares about.

Then I got perma-banned from the discord. :lul:

Always the same shit with cucked mods everywhere. Even on this retarded forum I keep getting warnings for making JBpill posts.

I should retreat from society entirely as my intelligence is not valued.
Having any sort of based opinion that goes against the mainstream = Banned/Muted/Censored

I honestly can't help but feel glad that society is being destroyed. People have what is coming for them.
They are getting what they are actively selecting for. Based people get thrown out of society, while the people destroying society like climate-crazies are getting worshipped.

Pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 23875 and 14 others
If you join normie forums/sites expect to get frustrated with their bullshit. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You're straddling NT/non-NT border, this is why you suffer.

Stop being a fence sitting cuck and embrace what you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and MoggerGaston
If you join normie forums/sites expect to get frustrated with their bullshit. It is what it is.
True.

I just can't stand them being rude asf to me, but when I respond to that rudeness and dominate them, I am getting banned instead of them.

It's like a little weak faggot punching you, so you knock them out in response. And suddenly you are the villain?! Nope, the faggot still is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190, fukmylyf and MRD
You're straddling NT/non-NT border, this is why you suffer.

Stop being a fence sitting cuck and embrace what you are.
There's no place for non-NTs.
Even my autistic incel friends are all cucked with NT opinions and trying to fit in.

Only way to win is to fraud NT if you want something out of it. But I can't be bothered with this fake social shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FoolOfAGook
they dont like to hear something that oppose their positive thinking safe space
even if you a etechnically right but emotionally wromg,so they find it non nt

• +1
"MuH wE hAvE fReE sPeAcH bUt RuSsIa DoEsN't" :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and MoggerGaston
i kontrol them

• JFL
"MuH wE hAvE fReE sPeAcH bUt RuSsIa DoEsN't" :soy:
Public opinion in the west is very well controlled through the mainstream media. People check the news daily or have friends that do and the headlines form the opinions of the mass.

When argueing with people i find them copying the headlines as facts, and when challenged will simply resort to calling me a weirdo-something for not blindly believing the headlines and the 'obvious' conclusion one is supposed to draw from it. And these are university social circles, muhIQ doesnt make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14693
this is the end game of libtards. to control all speech and enact social credit enforced self censorship. can't even begin to imagine how cucked and retarded the typical normalton has to be to want this system and be happy with how it's working

• +1
World is cucked

• +1
There's no place for non-NTs.
Even my autistic incel friends are all cucked with NT opinions and trying to fit in.

Only way to win is to fraud NT if you want something out of it. But I can't be bothered with this fake social shit.
Aspies very often dislike other aspies because they are constantly trying to one up each other to fit in with neurotypicals better

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and MoggerGaston
True.

I just can't stand them being rude asf to me, but when I respond to that rudeness and dominate them, I am getting banned instead of them.

It's like a little weak faggot punching you, so you knock them out in response. And suddenly you are the villain?! Nope, the faggot still is.
this has happened to me more times than I can count. Im always the bad guy for defending myself, no matter how civilized I act. Recently one guy was beefing with me irl talking mad shit in a group chat. He sent like 10 messages and I replied with 1 line that I guess cut deep, and everyone says I took it too far jfl

I think some of us are just cursed tbh. Whatever, embrace being the villain

• +1
like bro my parents were abusive my whole childhood. I beat them a few times and got labelled a "monster." Lol ok then

• +1
True.

Literally.

Like a weak little faggot hitting you, and you deciding to
Uppercut mike tyson

They never let you argue your full point either, because they know you're blowing apart their ego. So what do they do?

"MUH MUH ADMIN BAN HIMMM!!" :soy:

Lowest T shit ever.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and fukmylyf
Only here and misc I can browse bcos rest of the internet is cucked beyond belief

Also I agree with what u said about Russia and Putin

• +1
Literally.

Like a weak little faggot hitting you, and you deciding to
View attachment 1971359

They never let you argue your full point either, because they know you're blowing apart their ego. So what do they do?

"MUH MUH ADMIN BAN HIMMM!!" :soy:

Lowest T shit ever.

yeah they go crying when they lose, despite having so many ppl on their side. And they'll try to twist everything u say to fit their narrative, no matter how clearly u spell it out. Real world is full of weak mfers like this. I wish murder was legal

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 22190
There should be no war in Russia or Ukraine… last few countries with good looking women

They should just nuke fatmerica instead

• JFL
I know what you mean

Normies are smart in terms of there rule book which is all well and good but there rule book is retarded making them idiots by default

When you think outside the box (the rule book of there way of thinking) they can't handle or have the iq to reason with you Especially if there emotions and leftist ideology is involved

I've had countless arguments irl with normies involving unpopular opinions on topics similar to yours be it about russia or anything really

And one thing I've noticed is that

Even if your winning and dominating them on both a logical conclusive and intellectual level they still think they have won purely because numbers there's 5 of them arguing with just me, they think they won on the basis that there's more of them not on who actually has a good point

It's like a primal thing that activates in there non sentient ape brains that says if you have more people you automatically win

Fucking retarded

• +1