• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...

๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I get blackpilled every single day when I compare my life to other people as an KHV, the blackpill is everywhere and it shows how a lot of this world is made only for pretty and high status people.

Girls talking about hot guys, being light brown skinned, the most liked dudes being white prettyboys, being a manlet, being broke, seeing other couples laughing and kissing, seeing other people making more money, me being depressed while others are happy, not having phone notificacions, not having a girl interested in me, not liking what I see in the mirror, not liking my narrow frame, not liking the average size of my dick, girls rejecting me, girls not looking at me at all, not oustanding in anything and so on... I'm done.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I'm done.
Sounds like you're just getting started. And??

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: Numb
Relatable

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
..and what are you going to do about it?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
..and what are you going to do about it?
Fucking gaming industry mentality. You gotta be patient and put yourself out there. You gotta keep pushing the doors open knowing many will shut in your face. It's not for everyone.

Some guys move to small towns and get a job there. They always meet Her.

But in those cities with women judging every little thing you do or say? Fuck that. I rather jerk off in my mouth and let her watch, "Judge this!" And she will.

"You're doing it wrong with your tongue."