I get cognitive dissonance when talking about "based" or republican topics even though i support Trump

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I was brung up in a democratic household for the majority of my childhood and was taught the other side was bad.

the "moral" part of me wants to be a democrat and support all the stuff they do because maybe its pushed so hard in the media in the west. but the logical part of me who has watched the exposés (europa tlb, fox news, bitchute)

i cant tell if this (cognitive dissonence) is a defensive mechanism because onetime i remember my mom being a schizo about the obama mittromney election, and she was being hysterical and calling Romney a "bad man"

a bit personal but what do you guys think? i just thought i would mention this as it is gay month. and internally im conflicted for various reasons, but part of me wants to not care, ie not support it or fight it, just not care

You should support gay rights

• Hmm...
Reactions: mug
You should support gay rights
I think this forum has influenced me tbh, there’s so many people from 3rd world countries so it’s a bit of a culture shock being yank from NY (not the city).

Also I don’t want to support them because they do a lot of things I disagree with like child drag things and tansgenderism in children. But then again any sexuality can be a pedo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back