I get dick mog by everyone here

D

Deleted member 29224

Banned
Joined
Apr 30, 2023
Posts
721
Reputation
660
It over for me I’m 18 my dick is barely 6 inches with bone pressing and it looks small either way
Because my dick is skinny and to make it worse I’m an abomination to look at 0 psl
How can I make my dick look more fatter and when girls ask to see my dick I tend to cat fish by going on google looking up bbc
Might just call it a day and rope it
 
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Genghis Khan
1687115130522

get penis extender or undergo penis extension surgery.
I do not know any surgery to increase the girth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Nigga if ur 15 dht max asap then do PE when ur older
i dont wanna fuck w my hormones before im 18 (except HGH if i could afford it)
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Reformed
i dont wanna fuck w my hormones before im 18 (except HGH if i could afford it)
Bruh dick stops growing at 16 hurry up and lock in. Don’t be a pussy you’ll legit regret this
 
Bruh dick stops growing at 16 hurry up and lock in. Don’t be a pussy you’ll legit regret this
im fine with the 6.5" i got. i can probably make it 7 with PE
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal and Reformed
im fine with the 6.5" i got. i can probably make it 7 with PE
just get dick fillers i paid 3k for 2 inches
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
View attachment 2268435
get penis extender or undergo penis extension surgery.
I do not know any surgery to increase the girth
dick fillers are the tried and true way to make the girth bigger and penis extension surgery doesnt exist
 
Who here has 6 inches girth?
 

Similar threads

freakicris
Replies
3
Views
34
thehand
thehand
HelpMeAscend💔
Replies
33
Views
201
uglyassnigga7
uglyassnigga7
newgendiddlup
Replies
7
Views
92
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
GymAesthetics
Replies
5
Views
54
GymAesthetics
GymAesthetics
narrowkid
Replies
1
Views
22
narrowkid
narrowkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top