I get dick mogged by my Dad!

CAGE, when I asked my mom, "Does Dad have a big penis?" and she said, "Bigger isn't always better." Lol, I literally asked the doctor for DHT or testosterone cream. They said that's only for very rare cases, so I can't even get this stuff that will make my dick bigger.
Your Mom had IT inside her she knows best.
Also jfl at her she was awhore If she says this

When I was talking to my dad about when your penis stopped growing,
Text Typography GIF by Ashanti Fortson

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Your Mom had IT inside her she knows best.
Also jfl at her she was awhore If she says this
My dad was her 2nd boyfriend ever so I’m not sure but all women are 304s tbh

What is your dads name bro can u PM

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
CAGE, when I asked my mom, "Does Dad have a big penis?" and she said, "Bigger isn't always better." Lol, I literally asked the doctor for DHT or testosterone cream. They said that's only for very rare cases, so I can't even get this stuff that will make my dick bigger.
Do PE. Do Pe. Do PE

re
Stretching. With your hands or with a device. Over time tension will result in increased tissue. You can increase girth too but it's not as straightforward.

There are a couple subreddits just devoted to this
al, just like r/gettingbigger and r/AJelqForYou

Just turned 16
mine was 6 inches at your age and now im 7.1NBP and almost 8 measuring like a retard (from the side). btw thats probably the way ur dads measuring and rounding up, hes just a man anyway and thats what we do (except me ofc im being honest to help u out)

testosterone is 10 bucks a vial buddyboyo