i get height mogged at school everyday

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
one guy is 6ft 4 and the other is at least 6ft6, he has to duck under the door. He is a framecel tho, so he wasted his height.

You're larping being 6'2 aren't you? You make so many insecure comments on your height despit being above averave everywhere.
Hell in my high school, kid aroound the same age as you ar considered tall if 6'2+
Also remember that taller dude can gymcel and get a better frame. No frame for your height.

You're larping being 6'2 aren't you? You make so many insecure comments on your height despit being above averave everywhere.
Hell in my high school, kid aroound the same age as you ar considered tall if 6'2+
Also remember that taller dude can gymcel and get a better frame. No frame for your height.
i ain't larping, i frame mog both of them tho.
no frame for your face

I get face mogged at school everyday

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
i ain't larping, i frame mog both of them tho.

no frame for your face
No height for your face either buddyboyo
I get face mogged at school everyday
It's easier being average when you're in a race full of subhumans. You automatically get the halo. "Wow he's not bad for a streetshitter"

my face is chad tier, im on this site because it is summer and im learning stuff so i can looksmax, i learn about collagen maxxing and test maxing as well as hair maxing all on this site.
my face is chad tier, im on this site because it is summer and im learning stuff so i can looksmax, i learn about collagen maxxing and test maxing as well as hair maxing all on this site.
inb4 post pics or gtfo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

inb4 post pics or gtfo
Does collagen even matter at 16 lol?

I want to have romantic and aesthetic anal sex with a latina in a spa bath house and cum sperm inside her rectum

It's easier being average when you're in a race full of subhumans. You automatically get the halo. "Wow he's not bad for a streetshitter"
Cope currys are just chads whitecels=truecels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
[mogs] i get dick mogged at school every day at school
one guy is a 9 incher and the other is at least a 12 incher, he has to duck under the door. He is a framecel tho, but it doesnt matter it didnt waste his dick