i get mogged everywhere i go.

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I cant even go outside anymore because i get mogged. i live in a mostly white area, and as a ethnic with shitty bug eyes its hard to cope. and no im not going outside again if you saw my last thread i got called NIGGER in public by a bunch of white htn teenagers in a car. even when i rot online and use shit like discord i still get mogged. every server people post their picture and they are all htn. even in incel servers i get mogged. i joined this nigga james sapphires server and theres like 10 chads there agrueing who mogs who while i sit in the corner and rot with my cock cage on. i feel like im losing my shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, n0rthface and the BULL
Jfl at the freaks Who hang around on discord
Mentally deranged fucks

Jfl at the freaks Who hang around on discord
Mentally deranged fucks
yea, i think theres a pedo ring going on in james server but im not sure

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I cant even go outside anymore because i get mogged. i live in a mostly white area, and as a ethnic with shitty bug eyes its hard to cope. and no im not going outside again if you saw my last thread i got called NIGGER in public by a bunch of white htn teenagers in a car. even when i rot online and use shit like discord i still get mogged. every server people post their picture and they are all htn. even in incel servers i get mogged. i joined this nigga james sapphires server and theres like 10 chads there agrueing who mogs who while i sit in the corner and rot with my cock cage on. i feel like im losing my shit
&?🤡

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry