I get more blackpilled every day

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
So I'm in this retarded women's history class because it was the only 8th period that would fit in my schedule. As expected it's full of crazy feminist chicks and one gay dude who is basically a chick. So one of the girls in there is my friend from orchestra who is really nice but, there's this one above average Asian Stacey who is just a total bitch me even though we had no prior interraction. Would just move on and forget it but it's the fact that every girl like her will be super nice with everyone else, but act all passive aggressive and bitchy to people like me for no reason. And I don't even instigate things, I will sit there silently or attempt to calmly conversate but the snotty popular bitch just says some snarky or rude comment and then I get pushed out from any social circle. More evidence I'm subhuman and realizing this is why people hate me.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
Damn sorry to hear. I was ugly back in school because of acne and my orthodontist, can relate.
Whats your rating?

Damn sorry to hear. I was ugly back in school because of acne and my orthodontist, can relate.
Whats your rating?
I don't know. Everyone gives me different ratings depending on how much they hate me but I'm a subhuman mutt.

Can you post pic? And whats your height?

Not subhuman....

Most girls are cunts

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Its still all looks. Today, I dont give a fuck anymore and treat some girls straight like shit and they are still nice to me.
Looksmaxing is the only option for everyone here.
Only if you are a legit 2/10 and below, you can still roidmax and nichemax.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I checked your rating thread you don't seem that ugly you just look really boyish and feminine. Your not alone, I had foids give me really nasty stares in the past and it happened most recently when I was at the gym yesterday. They just associate unattractive men with being creepy sexual predators.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
There is a point at which you'll plateau and start getting "unblackpilled" again.

A blackpill experience of mine: I worked in group project with girl (4/10 overweight) who was a deep voice, cunty bitch.

When Chad showed up she became a squeaky mouse voice good girl. Right in front of my face. Brutal. Showed how worthless I was to her, and how much girls change their act around Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob