I get panic attacks thinking about meeting girls

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
I matched with some girls i actually find cute on bumble and hinge but the idea of meeting them gives me panic

How do other people do this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: soontobechadlite, mayo mogger, try2beme and 6 others
You shouldn't do it all the time but maybe get drunk for the first girls you message

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
online dating is shit for me because i look worse in person than in the pics

• +1
You shouldn't do it all the time but maybe get drunk for the first girls you message
I will drink some wine and see if it lowers my inhib

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
No way out of this except being Chad so it always goes well.

My success rate has plummeted ever since blackpill started going mainstream as the competition became so intense.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
If you want to make sure everything goes good just wait for them to message first or message them some really dry shit and see if they keep the convo going

• +1
Pop 1-2mg xanax boyo
Works for me

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and Deleted member 22918
If you want to make sure everything goes good just wait for them to message first or message them some really dry shit and see if they keep the convo going
On bumble they msg first anyway and on hinge i only wait for girls to like me

But if i reply back usually the conversation goes dry really quick

Drink some vodka, 150ml will be enough

On bumble they msg first anyway and on hinge i only wait for girls to like me

But if i reply back usually the conversation goes dry really quick
subchad problems

• +1
I matched with some girls i actually find cute on bumble and hinge but the idea of meeting them gives me panic

The average fate of a virgin.

I stab you

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Pretend you're me.

This happened to me in the summer and i was drinking vodka in my bath tub like a cuck fearing my date the day before, i even vented on here aboht how ugly i feel

After we met it turns out she was a gigafrauder , ethnic and extremely darker than her pics, boring personality, pissed loudly and i mog her irl

These women are really nothing, after that date i never got scared again

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, Deleted member 22918 and Primalsplit

Im scared of women

• +1
They scary asf ngl
Wait till you see some Shadow, advancing in the night, slowly whispering in your ear that you're dead now. It's me with a big ass knife. Women are a joke, you don't know fear

Wait till you see some Shadow, advancing in the night, slowly whispering in your ear that you're dead now. It's me with a big ass knife. Women are a joke, you don't know fear
Nigga had spaghetti for breakfast

Nigga had spaghetti for breakfast
How It Is that women have Always made It so Easy for me? Fucking fat piece of shit. I don't relate to your problems i have bigger problems

How It Is that women have Always made It so Easy for me? Fucking fat piece of shit. I don't relate to your problems i have bigger problems
U can stop larping

We all know

Cold approaching is one thing. But if you already kicked it off with them on the apps why can't u meet them in person jfl stop being a pussy

U can stop larping

We all know
Piece of nothing. My experience in college was absolutely chad tier. Now i have to discuss with fat pizza Rolls like you. Fucking descension

Piece of nothing. My experience in college was absolutely chad tier. Now i have to discuss with fat pizza Rolls like you. Fucking descension
Did u get hit by a car or something in early 2022 by any chance? Or hit ur head on a rock?

Did u get hit by a car or something in early 2022 by any chance? Or hit ur head on a rock?
Wow Bro so funny. Just slit your throat please

You're like a broken record nigga Just shut the fuck up and kill yourself
U wanna go er cos a couple of incels bully u

Get a grip, "chad"

U wanna go er cos a couple of incels bully u

Get a grip, "chad"
I don't give a shit all i wanted in Life was respect in this forum. I don't even like girls i'm asexual i did online dating Just to gain Clout on .org and now all my effort turn out worthless

I don't give a shit all i wanted in Life was respect in this forum. I don't even like girls i'm asexual i did online dating Just to gain Clout on .org and now all my effort turn out worthless
King amongst incel virgin

"Asexual chad" :lul:

King amongst incel virgin

"Asexual chad" :lul:
This Is not an incel forum this Is a forum for the genetic elite, people here look Better than models and actors

• JFL