I get physically mogged by girls on a daily basis

Framecel

Framecel

Iron
Heightmogged, musclemogged, thighmogged, wristmogged, bicepmogged, handmogged, feetmogged, even neckmogged by young women and girls on a daily basis when I go outside. It's OVER for me.

Girls tell me that they are jealous of my body and wish they had a body like me! How do I even cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle
* calling @realrob *

giphy.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: Framecel
Heightmogged, musclemogged, thighmogged, wristmogged, bicepmogged, handmogged, feetmogged, even neckmogged by young women and girls on a daily basis when I go outside. It's OVER for me.

Girls tell me that they are jealous of my body and wish they had a body like me! How do I even cope.

I really want to see this human you speak of. He sounds like a skeleton.

• +1
IT IS OVEr

inject now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Framecel and Stingray
subhumanmaxing

• +1

Last edited:
same, physical dominance is just as important as aesthetics for attracting young, healthy-minded foids
i get treated like a child because i dont have the physical size factor for asserting dominance and commanding respect.

• +1
same, physical dominance is just as important as aesthetics for attracting young, healthy-minded foids
i get treated like a child because i dont have the physical size factor for asserting dominance and commanding respect.
You can have a handsome face but if you do not have physical size to go with it, women will NEVER see you as a sexual being. You will only be pleasing to their eyes but they will never ever be sexually attracted to you. Nor will they respect you because you cannot make them feel safe and secure.

You can have a handsome face but if you do not have physical size to go with it, women will NEVER see you as a sexual being. You will only be pleasing to their eyes but they will never ever be sexually attracted to you. Nor will they respect you because you cannot make them feel safe and secure.
exactly. theyll look at you and think ur cute but the primal attraction just wont be there
seriously, a 5-6 psl guy with huge height and good frame will outslay a 5 9-5 10 guy with a psl 7-8 face.

• So Sad

Well I don't know if that's the best way to view it. That's pretty black and white.

• Woah
you can be that gay friend every girl has

• JFL
i get mogged by my 4 year old nephew

• So Sad
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Framecel