I get sad still thinking about dates I had with girls

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Not that I have oneitis, but the fact that nothing came from it and now we're just indifferent.

this hot puerto rican chick that took me to her house and made me kiss her for 2 hours straight was one of my best nights of my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
At least I have memories that i can look fondly on, for this reason I mog most of you subhumans and definitely bitch ass niggas like the bulls

I fumbled a stacylite a month ago (she was 100% my type and everything) it’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, try2beme and Deleted member 18522
Just forget it they rarely think about you back and are proly under another nigga rn or by tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 31562
I feel sad that even if things work out on dates and we fuck they lose attraction because of my autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
I feel sad that even if things work out on dates and we fuck they lose attraction because of my autism
It has nothing do to with your autism.Modern women are just validation seeker.They got your validation and kicked ur ass.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
It has nothing do to with your autism.Modern women are just validation seeker.They got your validation and kicked ur ass.
They got validation by having sex with me and saying they came twice then never texting again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562