I get so mad when girls reject me/don't reciprocate

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Not because I feel entitled to their sex but because they are always subpar to my oneitis and only she was good enough to treat me like shit.

Other bitches are nothing but drones compared to her, a meaningless cope and I expect them to understand that, to understand that I have fucked better girls than them and that they are here to help me cope.

Most of them are walking fleshlights and nothing else

exactly. they are nothing compared to my oneitis, they will always be mogged in my mind
make it clear to them, cut to the chase, wouldn't they appreciate it?

appreciate what?
So many guys simp and put on an act in hopes of some pity sex, wouldn't they appreciate your forwardness, like it would feel refreshing and maybe turn them on to see a man who just wants to fuck them and move on

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
So many guys simp and put on an act in hopes of some pity sex, wouldn't they appreciate your forwardness, like it would feel refreshing and maybe turn them on to see a man who just wants to fuck them and move on

They cringe the moment I open my mouth

Nigga just rape

Becuase they feel entitled to chads

We have talked about this before man, you know that STEM girls and ugly girls in general are very toxic and bitter with men
Oh it was stem girls? Well then it's not u man. Stay AWAY from them. Don't even look at em

Oh it was stem girls? Well then it's not u man. Stay AWAY from them. Don't even look at em

JFL at these cunts rejecting me when I had made out with a stacy

Wether or not people want to admit it, experiencing teen love/Young love (20s) with a person your age that you have special feelings for makes you feel complete, even if it feels that in hindsight, it probably doesn’t matter.

Not only will you make special memories that you will look back and reminisce on when your grey and old, it can also bring potential opportunities when it comes to social gaming and the establishment of social connections.

Wether or not people want to admit it, experiencing teen love/Young love (20s) with a person your age that you have special feelings for makes you feel complete,

You cannot be a sane and fullfilled man without these expriences. FUUUCK. My oneitis rejected my advances when we were 17. FUUUUARK. Then she lost her viriginity to an older guy when she was 19.

Not only will you make special memories that you will look back and reminisce on when your grey and old, it can also bring potential opportunities when it comes to social gaming and the establishment of social connections.

imagine how much status you would have in HS if you were getting laid with your oneitis

You cannot be a sane and fullfilled man without these expriences. FUUUCK. My oneitis rejected my advances when we were 17. FUUUUARK. Then she lost her viriginity to an older guy when she was 19.

You know what’s worst ?

The fact that the young generation of arabs and curries have/had the exact same oppurtunity to experience such a beautiful thing but the majority of them did not or probaby won’t due to being secluded or their appearances failing them, probably a combination of both.

I mean man i get that arab and curry oldcels (those born during the 50s-70s) missed out, most of them did not have such opportunities due to enduring many hardships such as war or living in conservative countries, but us, the young ones actually do have that opportunity location-wise, such a shame tbh.

imagine how much status you would have in HS if you were getting laid with your oneitis