I get terrible bronchospasms from passive cocaine exposure

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It's the only thing that does this. Every time someone nearby snorts cocaine, my airways and chest tighten up and I can't fucking breathe, even if it's in the next room. It must be trace amounts and it isn't placebo as I've often woken up short of breath when roommates were doing coke. It's terrible; I'm a walking coke detector. I can tell when someone in the near vicinity is doing coke just from my nose clearing weirdly and my chest collapsing, I also developed a heightened sense of smell for it.

I don't have any known allergies or asthma but I know that virtually all coke is cut with levamisole, an antihelminthic drug with cholinergic properties. Bronchoconstriction is a known effect of cholinergic activation. I suppose I'm hypersensitive to levamisole since getting systemic botox poisoning, possibly due to nicotinic acetylcholine receptor upregulation, which rendered me hypersensitive to nAChR agonists like levamisole. Interestingly, crack cocaine doesn't cause any issues, even if I sit directly next to the person who smokes it. Maybe the process of making crack changes the chemical structure of levamisole and renders it inactive. Anyway, it's annoying as hell as I'm typing this while sipping on caffeinated water to open up my airways

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
yeah bro just hang out with crackheads and you'll be good

@Seth Walsh @quakociaptockh @Cope do you know any natural/herbal substances that may block or reduce the effects of levamisole? I was thinking diphenhydramine (albeit synthetic) but it can cause drowsiness and I don't want too strong of an anticholinergic effect as I haven't recovered completely from botulism yet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Stupid forum, there's only a handful of members with brains on here

hypochondriac :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Get the fuck out of my thread and never reply to my content ever again, you stupid spoiled bitch
crippled by botox

Funny GIF

crippled by botox

Funny GIF
Funny, right? It's the worst experience you could possible have as you can't fucking walk and breathe properly for months because your peripheral nervous system is paralyzed. You fucking piece of trash, now fuck off and let the grown-ups talk

Funny, right? It's the worst experience you could possible have as you can't fucking walk and breathe properly for months because your peripheral nervous system is paralyzed. You fucking piece of trash, now fuck off and let the grown-ups talk
weakling :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

U remind me of this guy who constantly complained about his chronic back pain and had schizophrenic rants about some boat he was on whilst he rotted on gov checks

• JFL
Reactions: Rift, Deleted member 15899, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
they are in under ur skin. quick, take it off

• JFL
Reactions: malishka
U remind me of this guy who constantly complained about his chronic back pain and had schizophrenic rants about some boat he was on whilst he rotted on gov checks
Goodfellas GIF

@Seth Walsh @quakociaptockh @Cope do you know any natural/herbal substances that may block or reduce the effects of levamisole? I was thinking diphenhydramine (albeit synthetic) but it can cause drowsiness and I don't want too strong of an anticholinergic effect as I haven't recovered completely from botulism yet
Bro just order coke with something other than fucking medications for animals or just get it with caffeine

• JFL
First off im gonna assume your a fucken idiot for asking such a question to such a forum. Now im also a fucken idiot and gonna attempt to answer your question with no prior research.

Im pretty sure most drugs under the sun fuck with ACh in some way. Your whole shit is probably just an anxiety response that can be overcome by talking yourself through it and exposure effect

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Bro just order coke with something other than fucking medications for animals or just get it with caffeine
Maybe read before you comment. If you read even the title properly, you wouldn't have made such a stupid post

What kind of environment are you in to get it so constantly?

First off im gonna assume your a fucken idiot for asking such a question to such a forum. Now im also a fucken idiot and gonna attempt to answer your question with no prior research.

Im pretty sure most drugs under the sun fuck with ACh in some way. Your whole shit is probably just an anxiety response that can be overcome by talking yourself through it and exposure effect
I get an allergic type reaction with bronchospasm every time someone nearby uses cocaine and this is neither anxiety nor is it all in my head. Even trace amounts of a trigger can cause a reaction if you're hypersensitive to something. Like some people are allergic to house dust, pets or pollen and I react strongly to cocaine (or levamisole) dust. Quercetin helps a little but the only thing that gets rid of these bronchospasms completely is a cocaine dust free environment. It takes a few days for symptoms to subside but it only starts getting better when I leave the area or if they stop using. You could actually measure the concentration of dust particles in a room where it's consumed, there are studies on it. I don't care what people are doing and it's none of my business but it's incredibly annoying when you can't breathe properly

Also, as mentioned earlier, cocaine HCL (or certain cutting agents in it) is the only substance I react to. You could smoke a crack pipe and blow the smoke directly in my face and this wouldn't happen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Maybe read before you comment. If you read even the title properly, you wouldn't have made such a stupid post
No offense but u have 18k posts autistic kid i thought that u did coke with levamisole which is very bad for u there are better options to cut it with but aight

• JFL
What kind of environment are you in to get it so constantly?
Virtually everyone does or has done drugs in my area. It's always been like this, but coke use in particular has skyrocketed since the pandemic started. I see people who haven't done coke in a long time take it up again

I get an allergic type reaction with bronchospasm every time someone nearby uses cocaine and this is neither anxiety nor is it all in my head. Even trace amounts of a trigger can cause a reaction if you're hypersensitive to something. Like some people are allergic to house dust, pets or pollen and I react strongly to cocaine (or levamisole) dust. Quercetin helps a little but the only thing that gets rid of these bronchospasms completely is a cocaine dust free environment. It takes a few days for symptoms to subside but it only starts getting better when I leave the area or if they stop using. You could actually measure the concentration of dust particles in a room where it's consumed, there are studies on it. I don't care what people are doing and it's none of my business but it's incredibly annoying when you can't breathe properly

Also, as mentioned earlier, cocaine HCL (or certain cutting agents in it) is the only substance I react to. You could smoke a crack pipe and blow the smoke directly in my face and this wouldn't happen
If thats legit it would be pretty fucking annoying. Good chance of it getting triggered at any partys, clubs, bars

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
If thats legit it would be pretty fucking annoying. Good chance of it getting triggered at any partys, clubs, bars
Right, although I don't go to parties, clubs or bars anyway and even if I wanted to, I couldn't because I'm neither vaxxed nor recovered. Anyway, I'll eventually figure out how to fix this problem, as I have with pretty much all health issues in the past

"Topical lidocaine: lidocaine may theoretically exacerbate MG, since it decreases the sensitivity of the postsynaptic membrane to acetylcholine"

My roommate and his gf have been on a five day coke bender since Friday. My breathing's been terrible since. They're sleeping now and the chest tightness is finally wearing off but I know it'll start up again as soon as they wake up and take another bump. Cocaine hypersensitivity is incredibly annoying to live with when you're constantly surrounded by addicts but I know it isn't cocaine itself, which has very low allergenic potential, but most likely one or multiple commonly used cutting agents I react to (benzocaine, lidocaine, procaine, phenacetin, levamisole etc.) and I also don't react to crack, as mentioned earlier.

Imagine spending 60 bucks a day on literal farmer's piss, cement, gasoline and dental anesthetics cut with trace amounts of actual cocaine (not the other way around)... I'd rather eat Mumbai slumdog street shitter poop for free. It boggles my mind how every-fucking-one is hooked on this crap, seeing people transform into completely different individuals permanently literally overnight, just from snorting overpriced alibaba research chems once. Fucking ridiculous and I know this may sound nuts but maybe legalizing cocaine would be a solution. More regulated supply, less dubious cutting agents and hence no more reaction to it (hopefully). I'm sick of it, it's like being imprisoned in an animal shelter with a pet allergy. @Seth Walsh I'd really appreciate if you chimed in with some advice

Virtually everyone does or has done drugs in my area. It's always been like this, but coke use in particular has skyrocketed since the pandemic started. I see people who haven't done coke in a long time take it up againsa
Same here..its using skyrocket since corona

IT seems like every normie has experience with it

Expensive shit, not worth the price but kinda addictive