I get treated like shit too from girls tho as well

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Badoo. I was messaging her late at night was bored and trying to get a late night hookup last night

She has a verified profile

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TheChosenChad, Hades and 36 others
imagine having an attitude when you look like this

meanwhile her looks match is getting bullied on .me while she is trying to act too hard to get with a gl guy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 7776 and 73 others
Woman can sense your non NT tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Slayerino and 11 others
Nigga got curved by a pajeet
EFB79931 0F28 4319 A890 E6BC8259E497

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Prettyboy, Be_ConfidentBro and 52 others
@Salludon Teach your sister some manners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Slayerino and 40 others
they have these attitudes because they can bro. they have 100 more chads in the other chats. they can afford to treat you like shit, when you can't, because your options are lower. this makes them think like they're some royalty or something. the whole thing is absolutely fucked.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Hades and 30 others
imagine having an attitude when you look like this

View attachment 731886
meanwhile her looks match is getting bullied on .me while she is trying to act too hard to get with a gl guy
id suck on those tits and never speak to her again tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy and Deleted member 5912
they have these attitudes because they can bro. they have 100 more chads in the other chats. they can afford to treat you like shit, when you can't, because your options are lower. this makes them think like they're some royalty or something. the whole thing is absolutely fucked.
thats why i would never LTR a chick that has been on dating apps or has a lot of social media obsession cause they get jaded and bitter towards men very fast esp thru dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776 and 19 others
Trust me she doesn’t have over 2 chads in her chats. He’s just being aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Slayerino, ascentium and 6 others
Life is so hard, chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Golang and Arkantos
Why do u use always the same sentence jfl

Why do u use always the same sentence jfl
why does it matter, its somewhat funny and if they agree they have basically agreed to netflix and chill, get em over to my house and fuck

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Hades and 6 others
She said she was hurt, prolly a terrachad dumped her bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Slayerino and 2 others
why does it matter, its somewhat funny and if they agree they have basically agreed to netflix and chill, get em over to my house and fuck
Just tell em if they want to netflix and chill? Although i'm sure you already tried cuz of how much time u been on that app.
And you have way more experience than me so nothing i could say tbh, just do what works

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Polish 20201014 021731713

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 7776 and 39 others
Just tell em if they want to netflix and chill? Although i'm sure you already tried cuz of how much time u been on that app.
And you have way more experience than me so nothing i could say tbh, just do what works
The state of men. She’s literally typing one word responses. Guys don’t know when to stop texting a girl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Slayerino and 14 others
The state of men. She’s literally typing one word responses. Guys don’t know when to stop texting a girl
Yeah but when shes the only decent looking girl you were talking to, you dont have any other options. If i stopped texting girls that put little to no effort into convos, i wouldnt be getting ANY dates from onlinedating anymore lmao

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
girls today are bombarded with soo many messages on a daily/hourly basis that by the time you hit them up,you're just like the 50th guy they have to deal with today,which is why they may react rude or uninterested etc,simply because they have wayy too many options.Women today are like celebrities reading through fan mails.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Slayerino, Hades and 6 others
why are you trying to fuck a subhuman JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Slayerino and PYT
girls today are bombarded with soo many messages on a daily/hourly basis that by the time you hit them up,you're just like the 50th guy they have to deal with today,which is why they may react rude or uninterested etc,simply because they have wayy too many options.Women today are like celebrities reading through fan mails.
Cope amnesia is a chad so he should act like one. She matched with him so she found him attractive. Amnesia should just act like a foid and give one word texts

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Golang and 3 others
Save the cute shit for in person

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
At least she responded

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
validated bitch

Cope amnesia is a chad so he should act like one. She matched with him so she found him attractive. Amnesia should just act like a foid and give one word texts
I would never ever get a hangout if I didnt put effort in. WTF do u think happens, girls just send u paragraphs and try to ask u dates and times when ur available to hang?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, inceletto and Looks234
bro you have no idea how bad things are getting....OP is chad,but like someone else in the comments also said.She has an abundance of other chad tier guys on her roster.She probablyjust matched with him because she got ghosted by her other chads,or she was bored etc etc.Women are celebrities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
@looksmaxxer234 dude literally 90% plus of girls I match with on tinder and bumble are giving me one word responses and leave me on read for weeks. There's initial one of two lines of attention and interest then they just stop responding or one word responses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Hades, ascentium and 11 others
stop simping over her you fucking idiot

you're boosting her self esteem through the roof

she's going to brag to all her friends that she has a legit bwc chad simping over her

shit like this is why women are delusional in 2020

call her an ugly slut and destroy her confidence NOW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Slayerino and 21 others
bro you have no idea how bad things are getting....OP is chad,but like someone else in the comments also said.She has an abundance of other chad tier guys on her roster.She probablyjust matched with him because she got ghosted by her other chads,or she was bored etc etc.Women are celebrities.
I want to slap her. She has the audacity to talk like that to someone who mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9090
@looksmaxxer234 dude literally 90% plus of girls I match with on tinder and bumble are giving me one word responses and leave me on read for weeks. There's initial one of two lines of attention and interest then they just stop responding or one word responses
It’s over for many men
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
I want to slap her. She has the audacity to talk like that to someone who mogs her
yeah dude, no offense but u have NO idea how bad it really is. Girls are just on dating apps to boost their ego and I think now they just GET OFF on ignoring and ghosting Chads rather than hanging out with them

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Hades and 19 others
I mean double texting her isn’t helping either

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
I know you guys aren’t finna listen but the texts clearly show amnesias text game is crindgy and desperate as shit

he talks like a nerdy nice guy desperate soy cuck

no shit that would turn her off

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, Slayerino and 9 others
I know you guys aren’t finna listen but the texts clearly show amnesias text game is crindgy and desperate as shit

he talks like a nerdy nice guy desperate soy cuck
Well there's not much to work with when u are getting LITERALLY 1 word responses. Plus I admittedly was trying to force some action that night so I was texting a lot, it was late night and was tryna get her to fuck

And if I am "alpha" and only give her one line responses nothing will ever come of it, girls just leave u on read forever. U get lost in the stack of new messages chicks get every minute

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7776, ascentium and 9 others
Well there's not much to work with when u are getting LITERALLY 1 word responses. Plus I admittedly was trying to force some action that night so I was texting a lot, it was late night and was tryna get her to fuck

And if I am "alpha" and only give her one line responses nothing will ever come of it, girls just leave u on read forever. U get lost in the stack of new messages chicks get every minute
It’s not even about coming across alpha it’s just the wording and way you come across bro

ion know how to explain it just seems crindgy. Like you don’t come off as smooth or chill and nt.

it just seems forced and desperate you could’ve done it a better way

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, tyronelite, Golang and 4 others
Why do you talk like a 911 dispatcher jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Slayerino, tyronelite and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Hozay, Deleted member 6264 and 1 other person
anything to try to keep the convo alive
You’re being too nice over text when you could get away with being a little bit douchey. I am no Chad but still I can never be this nice when texting girls.

It’s not even about coming across alpha it’s just the wording and way you come across bro

ion know how to explain it just seems crindgy. Like you don’t come off as smooth or chill and nt.

Exactly what I was thinking the hé comes off is he seams desperate and like he has no options and she probably picked up on that

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 9837
You’re being too nice over text when you could get away with being a little bit douchey. I am no Chad but still I can never be this nice when texting girls.
I was being nice to her and she was being a cunt to me, I dont think me being meaner woulda gotten any better result

We might be reading too much into it, it's possible (?) she was legit just having a shitty night, something happened and she used me to vent frustration as a punching bag? I dunno

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, johncruz12345, goat2x and 2 others
Exactly what I was thinking the hé comes off is he seams desperate and like he has no options and she probably picked up on that
@Enigmatic93 what do u think? I dont take things personal so give it straight, am I way too cringy? Does text game matter (not even in reference to my specific example, but in general how much does text game matter/coming off clingy?)

Yeah but at that looks level, the face should be enough. Apparently this treatment is common for him? I’m thinking sub chad men are getting nothing. Not even bottom of the barrel women. The average male life cannot even be compared to an average female life. It’s like loner vs celeb jfl.

• +1
Reactions: malignant, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
Y'all severely autistic??? The girl tells him that she's hurt and crying and u push for a quick meeting so that u can use her body for your own sexual satisfaction. Of course she gets mad after you keep pushing even after her telling you no thank you. You are very autistic Amnesia.

In General note, dont use dating apps. They are trash for men, even for Chads and they just inflate womens ego. A good looking or mentally sane women doesn't need dating apps to meet men or get validation. Just put those apps in trash and try meeting girls in real life. The quality will be better and you wont lose your self respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765 and 11 others
Yeah but at that looks level, the face should be enough. Apparently this treatment is common for him? I’m thinking sub chad men are getting nothing. Not even bottom of the barrel women. The average male life cannot even be compared to an average female life. It’s like loner vs celeb jfl.
Yes this low level of interest from girls is very common. One word responses, passive aggressive responses, talking down to me, talking about men in general as shitty ppl, etc

Y'all severely autistic??? The girl tells him that she's hurt and crying and u push for a quick meeting so that u can use her body for your own sexual satisfaction. Of course she gets mad after you keep pushing even after her telling you no thank you. You are very autistic Amnesia.

In General note, dont use dating apps. They are trash for men, even for Chads and they just inflate womens ego. A good looking or mentally sane women doesn't need dating apps to meet men or get validation. Just put those apps in trash and try meeting girls in real life. The quality will be better and you wont lose your self respect.

I dunno if she was being serious or not? SHe seemed playful in the beginning of the convo and midway thru too. Whatever, why is she on a dating app anyway if she is legit having a shitty night, shes the autistic one

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, PYT, Deleted member 4902 and 2 others

This.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and GreenHat500
@Enigmatic93 what do u think? I dont take things personal so give it straight, am I way too cringy? Does text game matter (not even in reference to my specific example, but in general how much does text game matter/coming off clingy?)
I don’t even know maybe she wasn’t that into you her interest was low from the start and no text Game is going to save that because it can only get worse lowered from their

Yes this low level of interest from girls is very common. One word responses, passive aggressive responses, talking down to me, talking about men in general as shitty ppl, etc
that’s fucked. Why aren’t we doing shit about it. How long can this continue? Sub chad getting nothing until he can betabux the same washed up whore that rejected him a decade ago? Honestly hope this cycle can break or it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8765 and ToursOverBoyo2020
fucking bullshit, I think in your situation is better to just go out and meet girls, that way they wont think you are fake like on dating apps and irl women never talk like that to men unless they think the guy is low t beta bitch and isnt a threat to them

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Need2Ascend, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
I don’t even know maybe she wasn’t that into you her interest was low from the start and no text Game is going to save that because it can only get worse lowered from their
The way she’s talking also you kinda tell Shes a low class type of a girl and amnesias white and not hood or urban at all

like you gotta with those girls talk a certain way for them to respond to you favorably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 9852
that’s fucked. Why aren’t we doing shit about it. How long can this continue? Sub chad getting nothing until he can betabux the same washed up whore that rejected him a decade ago? Honestly hope this cycle can break or it’s over
u cant do anything about it as long as society is setup the way it is. Women dont have to pay for any of the consequences of what would happen in nature of being promiscuous and shitting on men.

WOmen have birth control so they dont have to worry about actual pregnancy risk from sex
Abortion as well
Women get welfare and free money from the state (from men) for having children as single moms, subsidizing their bad behavior
Family courts fuck men
Women get artificial boosts in college and workplace to take men spots thus making their need for men (resource providers) nil

Its government policy /courts / affirmative action that fucks men more than anything

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Perma Virgin 666, SkinjobCatastrophe and 6 others
Nigga why are u so thirsty for sex why even message any of these bitches first and honestly if u want to fuck girls use actual socials like snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 9852