I give up: I will never understand foids

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
Foid sends messages with lots of excitement and smileys.
- If you reply in a neutral way: damn, why isn't he picking up on my signals? Ugh, he's so stupid.
- If you reply with any hint that you're interested in her: damn, what a creep. I was just being nice.

This is just one small example. (Based on girls I know personally, not online dating)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, efidescontinuado, JBcollector and 5 others
you need better rizz :geek:

- If you reply in a neutral way: damn, why isn't he picking up on my signals? Ugh, he's so stupid.
- If you reply with any hint that you're interested in her: damn, what a creep. I was just being nice.

This is just one small example.
You get these kind of reactions because you're a deformed subhuman. Simple as that.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Seems like ur a tall mtn

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, lepo2317, GetShrekt and 4 others
You’re probably just average. Nothing to be mad about. Just means you’ll be friendzoned. Focus on looksmax and fixing failos

You get these kind of reactions because you're a deformed subhuman. Simple as that.

No I'm not.
I'm just traumatized from the second scenario, which is causing the first scenario to happen.

You’re probably just average. Nothing to be mad about. Just means you’ll be friendzoned. Focus on looksmax and fixing failos

Yeah. I'm ranting on behalf of all average men.

This is just one small example.
Leanmaxx

literally just talk to them as if you were talking to one of your guy friends

girls enjoy banter,like make fun of her eyelashes or something ,stop overthinking shit and end up talking yourself
out of coochie

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I don't know how you did it, but that's exactly my plan now. It's the last step in my looksmaxxing journey.
I didn't do it I was sucking in my cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
literally just talk to them as if you were talking to one of your guy friends

girls enjoy banter,like make fun of her eyelashes or something ,stop overthinking shit and end up talking yourself
out of coochie

Yeah that's what I do actually. I don't suck up or jester or shit like that. But sometimes, a little small escalation like "hey, how about a coffee on day X" and the bitch turns from an emoji fountain into a ghost.
I'm starting to realize foids do that shit for attention, and once you give it to them then you are of no use anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and HugeUnit
Texting girls is normie cope if she’s into you just ask her out. Talking to someone face to face is way more fun than autistic texting where you can’t read emotion.

ever tried taking a shower? idk works for me

• JFL
Just send dick pics

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

This is just one small example. (Based on girls I know personally, not online dating)
It’s a game. If you were chad they would send nudes while you tell them to make an onlyfans for his eyes only

My tinder experience. Foids are so enthusiastic writing to me but then lose interest. Why are women so bipolar

Foids are mentally ill stop playing games with them and money maxx go to Russia and get a jb slave wife

• +1
maybe you suffer from assburgers

you're not supposed to understand women, you only have to know.

• JFL
Foids are mentally ill stop playing games with them and money maxx go to Russia and get a jb slave wife

@russiancel @RussianTruecel
Is this legit? 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
@russiancel @RussianTruecel
Is this legit? 🤣
Jfl. Don't listen to what others say about different countries if they are not live here. Russian foids are awful, especially jbs

Jfl. Don't listen to what others say about different countries if they are not live here. Russian foids are awful, especially jbs

Yeah man. I was in moscow last year before the war. Gold digging cunts. Except for one girl who was really into me, but she didnt speak english so we didnt take it further
Users here think that russia now is like syria jfl while it is here in europe where people are actually going poorer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593