I give up running, fast twitch vs slow twitch

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched

So I ran on the track yesterday.

I'm 30 BMI. For whatever reason I just decided to piss everyone off and zoomed past the lean runners at high speed, take a break and then catch up with them again.

I also lifted like 7 reps of the base of my decathlon punching bag base.

Even though I'm fat I do jump ropes although I get tired easily. I can do like 30 jumps in a row.

When I was a kid(even though I was skinny) I would throw the cricket/baseball extremely far(power), everybody in my class were amazed.

So I suspect I'm more fast twitch.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I'm sorry to break it to you but those runners you were sprinting fast were on an easy run or warmup jog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, TheDragon, thecel and 5 others
Yup I'm definitely fast twitch

I can run up the stairs for 6 storeys straight.

Take a gene test

• +1
Reactions: thecel and GuyFromSingapore
I'm sorry to break it to you but those runners you were sprinting fast were on an easy run or warmup jog

You realize that my BMI is 30 right?

Nigga just lift weights + light cardio + calorie deficit. Shit isn't hard bro

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Oh yeah I burst and destroyed my decathlon bag just after 2 days by hitting it hard.

I should buy Everlast leather heavy bag.

Just did what he said. Fast twitch?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Genes are everything woah

• Woah

Average marathon runner speed 6.5km per hour.

Which is 108 metres per minute.

I ran in 3 short bursts covering the 400 metre track.

I would burst Infront of them. Catch my breathe to the side and then continue.

Then I would collapse and recover and continue after each lap while they kept on running.

I rested 10-15 minutes each lap?

I finished 5 laps in 50 minutes.

5 x 10 = 50 minutes.

If you divide the 400 metre lap into 3(breaks I took). It would be around 130 metres.

Not to mention I could have taken more time to catch my breathe than actually the time taken running(higher speed).

If they were running 400 metres in 4 minutes.

I would have been running 1/3 the time they took.

Both of us completed at roughly the same time. Actually I finished faster than most people and they were also running on the inside(300 metres lap).

The world record for the 400 metre sprint is 43 seconds.

Last edited:
I'm good at running I guess. But dogshit genes for bodybuilding and lifting

• So Sad
Average marathon runner speed 6.5km per hour.

Which is 108 metres per minute.

I ran in 3 short bursts covering the 400 metre track.

I would burst Infront of them. Catch my breathe to the side and then continue.

Then I would collapse and recover and continue after each lap while they kept on running.

I rested 10-15 minutes each lap?

I finished 5 laps in 50 minutes.

5 x 10 = 50 minutes.

If you divide the 400 metre lap into 3(breaks I took). It would be around 130 metres.

Not to mention I could have taken more time to catch my breathe than actually the time taken running(higher speed).

If they were running 400 metres in 4 minutes.

I would have been running 1/3 the time they took INCLUDING catching my breathe time.

Both of us completed at roughly the same time. Actually I finished faster than most people and they were also running on the inside(300 metres lap).

The world record for the 400 metre sprint is 43 seconds.
what the fuck is this schizoposting. Average proficient runner can break 3 hours in the marathon which is 14kph. 6.5kph is legit walking and slow walking at that. If you are legit 30bmi you need to stop stuffing your face with shit you fat fucker cause running 2km is not gonna burn off that burger you had after your "workout"

what the fuck is this schizoposting. Average proficient runner can break 3 hours in the marathon which is 14kph. 6.5kph is legit walking and slow walking at that. If you are legit 30bmi you need to stop stuffing your face with shit you fat fucker cause running 2km is not gonna burn off that burger you had after your "workout"

Nigga all that matters is I stopped 3 times to catch my breathe and still finished the lap the same time as them and my BMI is 30.

I would run past them, catch my breath and run again when they reached me.

Also I never eat burgers.

I only ate 4 chapatis in total yesterday. Average Indian eats like 7.

I ate it with a small plate of mutton though.

It's been 12 hours since I've eaten anything and I still feel full and not hungry.

Can't be Endomorph as Endomorphs feel hungry after eating decent amount of carbs. But then again I did eat some mutton and mutton is protein.

Oh so if I keep on lifting weights long-term, eventually I’ll become one of the fastest geriatrics in the retirement home.

I dont know what the fuzz is about, its not even rare. I have double allele for fast twitch muscle fibers. 1 in 3 Europeans have it and its even higher in African populations

• +1
Reactions: fuse and GuyFromSingapore