I give up

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Why did I put myself down in my teens. I had all the pieces of the puzzle yet I gave up. Man what a shame

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Maalik and slavicpsycho
just do another lengthy daydream bro

Lol i myself went from being NTmaxxed, having a massively vibrant social circle, school life, being fightmaxxed, a girl who had a crush on me to
now being a perma rotter hard mewing 8 hours a day whilst browsing .org :feelskek:
its an awkward feeling being lifemogged by your younger self

just do another lengthy daydream bro

Lol i myself went from being NTmaxxed, having a massively vibrant social circle, school life, being fightmaxxed, a girl who had a crush on me to
now being a perma rotter hard mewing 8 hours a day whilst browsing .org :feelskek:
its an awkward feeling being lifemogged by your younger self
Self inflected suffering.

Why did I put myself down in my teens. I had all the pieces of the puzzle yet I gave up. Man what a shame
I moved to a different country when I was 13 qnd had to learn the language so for 5 years I could not interact properly with people or form any meaningful friendships which basically isolated me but now I am back on my grind I think

Self inflected suffering.
Nah i just got giga deformed during puberty. Nose quadrupled in size and jaw got smaller. ALmost as if the bastard nose sucked bone from my jaw jfl.
the difference in treatment was crazy, in barely a year I went from being Secondary School Jesus to having girls, including one who used to flirt with me in early year 8 literally giggle with her friends about how ugly I am.

Shekelstei

to this day I still daydream about smashing their maxillas into oblivion to see how they like 0.1PSL life

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Nah i just got giga deformed during puberty. Nose quadrupled in size and jaw got smaller. ALmost as if the bastard nose sucked bone from my jaw jfl.
the difference in treatment was crazy, in barely a year I went from being Secondary School Jesus to having girls, including one who used to flirt with me in early year 8 literally giggle with her friends about how ugly I am.

View attachment 2499141

to this day I still daydream about smashing their maxillas into oblivion to see how they like 0.1PSL life
Shit man fucking sucks
girls in middle school - hs are fucking sociopaths, I feel a similar feelings of remorse, recently I was thinking about this.It was completly my fault, I ruined what could have been a near perfect life due to mental illlness + covid
hope it gets for u

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and Maalik

View attachment 2499141

What if I told you we have similar stories, after hitting puberty I went from having potential to straight up below average. At 12 I used to have girls throw themselves at me, but at 14+ I became a ghost and the treatment from girls was fucking horrible man. I still daydream about what could've been if my puberty actually went well like it did for everybody else.

• Woah
Reactions: Maalik