You have to give up.

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
You have to give up on happiness. Whatever you want, it’s probably not gonna happen and even if it did , the satisfaction won’t last.
Give up and don’t expect nothing from this life

IMG 2201

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Luffymaxxing and 4 others
Why?

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Because muh happiness :geek: is a scam.
You’ll never truly be happy and the fact that your conscious about your own existence and its end is a scourge.
Blaise Pascal wrote in the 16th century that « no man can stay alone in a room » and he concludes « que le coeur est vide est pleins d’ordures » (our heart is empty and at the same time full of garbage).
Thinking or hoping you’ll be happy is a dead end. You should rather entertain yourself with vain goals and conquest that elude the tragedy of this world from your mind.
But deep down know that you’ll never be happy and expect way less from life.

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
Yeah I've felt better since completely giving up. 34 yr old virgin.

• +1
Because muh happiness :geek: is a scam.
You’ll never truly be happy and the fact that your conscious about your own existence and its end is a scourge.
Blaise Pascal wrote in the 16th century that « no man can stay alone in a room » and he concludes « que le coeur est vide est pleins d’ordures » (our heart is empty and at the same time full of garbage).
Thinking or hoping you’ll be happy is a dead end. You should rather entertain yourself with vain goals and conquest that elude the tragedy of this world from your mind.
But deep down know that you’ll never be happy and expect way less from life.
not really , happiness and sadness are not black and white. They are moments

• Hmm...
not really , happiness and sadness are not black and white. They are moments
When people say they want to be happy and when people aim to be happy they fantasize about bout some long-lasting awe effect, not really only a brief moment.
This is this conception of happiness that is a complete scam.
Yeah I’d argue you have moments of joy. But « happiness » would be something different

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
When people say they want to be happy and when people aim to be happy they fantasize about bout some long-lasting awe effect, not really only a brief moment.
This is this conception of happiness that is a complete scam.
Yeah I’d argue you have moments of joy. But « happiness » would be something different

Last edited:
  • JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
IMG 5261

Last edited: