I go back and read 2020 threads now

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Joined
Nov 3, 2022
Posts
64,554
Reputation
92,097
Jfl at reading forum list. 2020 threads are ideal entertainment and info.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21597, gribsufer1 and 6 others
Jfl at reading forum list. 2020 threads are ideal entertainment and info.
Agreed I barely get any looksmaxing tips like I used to and now most posts here are just shitposts or stuff I already know
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Why did u copy a better mii's Avi?
 
I do it all the time yakhi those days when .org was really fun 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20652
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
Yeah 2021 was the best year full of fun and now it’s full of braindead cucks forum is on flames
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
Ever since Jul 30, 2021 this forum has been shit
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, BearBoy and Deleted member 20399
Let us bump 2020 threads

//RR
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
it's when i really got hooked

even then they talked about 2019 golden age

i remember laughing about connor murphy's transformation - at first his friends thought he roped but actually he ayahuasca maxxed and turned gay

combined with the initial lockdowns of covid it was much to mull over
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

IndecentEyes
Replies
2
Views
28
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
dreamz
Replies
24
Views
57
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
ØUROBOROS
Replies
10
Views
63
cleanrs
cleanrs
Z
Replies
4
Views
53
rambo339
R
Bat
Replies
17
Views
82
Bat
Bat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top