i go browse instegrem saw old classmate becky with a baloon faced manlet

sKdLeL

sKdLeL

4'2 blue BCC mogger of humans from stacy's house
how will i cope with it? beat him up to assert dominance? (on Roblox friday night funkin)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 8576
Its like there's no correlation for anything with how women select anything sometimes. I don't get it.
Personality? Irrelevant. Looks? Irrelevant. Money? Irrelevant. Etc, etc.

Its like there's no correlation for anything with how women select anything sometimes. I don't get it.
Yeah, but it's obvious females prefer goodlooks, but ofc there is always a exception to the rule, might vary from country to country and how her parrnting was, maybe she can't get a pretty boy so she just stick with what she has in reach?still doesmt make sense, why a fat manlet, she must surely have better options

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Personality and Familiarity.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
they don't fuck , he pays for her dinners and purses , and she fucks chads .

juggernaut law

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, sKdLeL and Deleted member 10536
Yeah, but it's obvious females prefer goodlooks, but ofc there is always a exception to the rule, might vary from country to country and how her parrnting was, maybe she can't get a pretty boy so she just stick with what she has in reach?still doesmt make sense, why a fat manlet, she must surely have better options
She certainly does. There's no rationality.

Clam down its probably a betabuxx emotional tampon type relationship she probably used him to buy drinks and Lunch and then fucks a high tier normie on the side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and TeraCope54
Clam down its probably a betabuxx emotional tampon type relationship she probably used him to buy drinks and Lunch and then fucks a high tier normie on the side
She might be ethnic

She might be ethnic
she is not ethnic, and tbh yeah might be emotional tampon, but why lower the standards so much tho?

I feel like girls can detect good genes, even if that dude hasn’t put them to use, if that makes sense.

Then some chicks are like “omg diamond in the rough” and ltrs the normie w good genes, maybe tries to get him to lift or something

• Woah
Reactions: sKdLeL
I feel like girls can detect good genes, even if that dude hasn’t put them to use, if that makes sense.

Then some chicks are like “omg diamond in the rough” and ltrs the normie w good genes, maybe tries to get him to lift or something
no good genes for his 5'7 height and rounded femenine hairline

she is not ethnic, and tbh yeah might be emotional tampon, but why lower the standards so much tho?
Exposure theory. He might have been hitting on her from a long time.

• Woah
Jfl people here can't even recognize basic redpill situations. He's her boyfriend, not her lover.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back