I go cold on a girl

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
She made an effort to reply my text with 2 wall of texts it took me 5mins to finish reading(have to admit abit boring), and I just (y)(y) her and left her on read.

She’s prob mad af rn and prob got over me, she was online an hour ago probably taking some c*** to forget about me.

There’s no fcking way she will triple text me the next morning.

She drunk texted me on 2am friday night too but I didn’t reply until Saturday.

I have bad experience with Friday night aka girls nightout.

Last edited:
What happend!!

@Xangsane @Iasacrko @andy9432 @Gonthar @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo @Jungcuck @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Honestly I am starting to feel numb and indifferent, it’s like I am used to it now after 4 years of the same shit.

have you ever had dated or had a serious relationship?

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
why such question?
I was just wondering since you seem to know a lot of girls and have a good social circle but maybe that is just my perception based on your threads.

I was just wondering since you seem to know a lot of girls and have a good social circle but maybe that is just my perception based on your threads.

I used to live with 2 college girls for a year in the same apartment bruh. I have seen and experienced it. The good the bad take it as you will.

I used to live with 2 college girls for a year in the same apartment bruh. I have seen and experienced it. The good the bad take it as you will.
damn, did they bring their boyfriends while you were there?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
damn, did they bring their boyfriends while you were there?

No they didn't

One day at home party they forgot to informed me there would be 20 girls at our place so I walked out of a shower half naked in front of 20 college girls.

One of them was super nice girl she tried to get on me one evening

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Don't wanna dox but typical Europe country
I was just wondering. Northern European women are very pleasant in my experience along with NEA women. My current girlfriend is Norwegian and she is one of the best people I have met.

I was just wondering. Northern European women are very pleasant in my experience along with NEA women. My current girlfriend is Norwegian and she is one of the best people I have met.

@andy9432

Can you rationalize his Norwegian gf?

Are race are you/country of origin?

Are race are you/country of origin?
My mom is Swedish/German and my dad is Trinidadian.

I was born in France but moved to Canada when I was young.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
She made an effort to reply my text with 2 wall of texts it took me 5mins to finish reading(have to admit abit boring), and I just (y)(y) her and left her on read.
Lol, Imagine reading for 5 minutes a wall of text...You should have simply replied:
- tl;dr or didn't read, lol.