• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, boss8055, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
It’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, anthony111553, nathan and 2 others
Are you still khhv even 1 year after moving to us

If she‘s down to go on a date with you it means she’s already attracted to you and in this case you can’t really fuck it up anymore unless you’re a complete and utter retard

If she‘s down to go on a date with you it means she’s already attracted to you and in this case you can’t really fuck it up anymore unless you’re a complete and utter retard
Such bs
A date is a NT test

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and zainab
I can help you

Such bs
A date is a NT test
Women don’t test ugly incels like you. They only test potential boyfriends and your name is "autistic_tendencies“, whoever takes advice from you is a braindead retard

Women don’t test ugly incels like you. They only test potential boyfriends and your name is "autistic_tendencies“, whoever takes advice from you is a braindead retard
you know I’m right

Cope + you never talked to a woman before, so you should abstain from giving advices on women
My rep ratio speaks for itself dumbass

My rep ratio speaks for itself dumbass
So you’re saying having a good rep ratio on a forum where 90% of the userbase are disgnosed autists who didn’t leave their house in months means you understand the world?

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
place earphone into your ear and we gonna tell you what to do on your date

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
So you’re saying having a good rep ratio on a forum where 90% of the userbase are disgnosed autists who didn’t leave their house in months means you understand the world?
Gross generalization

to OP

you just act like a normal dude meetup hangout and shoot the shit and then escalate. You don't just meet her IRl for the first time and immediately be like drop yo pants or say super sexual stuff even if she might be into that right away. Just be normal but escalate to making out within an hour and a half of meeting

one of my fav is when ur sitting next to each other in a setting where u can finally get sexual is asking her how many earrings she has or if she'd get any other piercings on her ears or a back neck tattoo, any sort of topic like that. At that point she will probably show her ur ear u can lean in to that area of the body and easily ur like 6 inches from her lips and just start making out then

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, whotthehell and brucewayne78
Yes but you can’t act like an autist

Unless you chadfished her on IG you'll be fine.

As opposed to what PUA-Scammers tell their clients, there's no magic lines or some blueprint for dating.

She either likes you or doesn't. Just don't do any stupid things that you normally don't do.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, SubhumanForever and Debetro