I go to the gym and my testosterone is almost zero. help me

Jan Pol

Jan Pol

Iron
I have no libido and I am very sensitive and I cry for everything, I have anxiety. If I take an aromatase inhibitor at 17, would I change anything to try to keep my growth plates from closing or are they already closed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, UrGirlsMcm, Saint Casanova and 3 others
I am strong but all my fat is concentrated in my belly

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
ur testosteron already 0 bro u dont have AI estrogen made from test

I have no libido and I am very sensitive and I cry for everything, I have anxiety. If I take an aromatase inhibitor at 17, would I change anything to try to keep my growth plates from closing or are they already closed?
take gonadorelin, or cjc-1295 with dac, only option you can barely increase it naturally

Working out lowers test levels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad, Saint Casanova and eskesir
There's an epidemic of young males with sub-optimal hormonal profiles. Hmmmmm...

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
I am aware and what can I do? I have tried the GYM!
Consider taking a magnesium supplement with vitamin B6, as it may help with relaxation. Additionally, incorporating more fiber into your diet will lower estrogen.

I'm taking... shilajit, magnesium,zinc,b6, vitamin d3,zinc,raw milk
Consider taking a magnesium supplement with vitamin B6, as it may help with relaxation. Additionally, incorporating more fiber into your diet will lower estrogen.
:forcedsmile: Nothing is working for me, I only get one erection per month

• JFL
Reactions: nietzsche
I'm taking... shilajit, magnesium,zinc,b6, vitamin d3,zinc,raw milk

:forcedsmile: Nothing is working for me, I only get one erection per month
Do you jerk off?

if ur shorter than 5,7 than just transmax
I'm to masculine i could be a chad lite
WIN 20240819 22 49 36 Pro

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend
Working out lowers test levels.
Based and truth pilled
this only applies to something like running for long distances not resistance training lol
No it applies to everything you retard. Your body uses test to heal and other functions. You use up the reserves and it’s not used in as large quantities in other bodily functions.

"NORMAL LEVELS" SAID THE DOCTOR
probably its not normal i was have muscle and enertgy problems and it solved in 5 days with testosterone my endo said also its normal

Based and truth pilled

No it applies to everything you retard. Your body uses test to heal and other functions. You use up the reserves and it’s not used in as large quantities in other bodily functions.
just stay at home and rot theory.

your body is not gonna use up test lol, the whole point of testmaxxing after puberty is to gain muscle. WHICH YOU CAN ONLY GAIN BY WEIGHT LIFTING

also please show me a study that exactly proves your point, I wasn't able to find one

test levels dont go down just because of recovery, it helps aid in recovery. and even sure, if it does go down it shouldn't be by a significant amount, your test levels will always recover back to normal.

unless you have cucked traits of your life (poor diet, sleep, etc.)

Gym doesnt increase testosterone, maybe temporarily. You have to do other shit to fix it

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad

your body is not gonna use up test lol, the whole point of testmaxxing after puberty is to gain muscle. WHICH YOU CAN ONLY GAIN BY WEIGHT LIFTING

also please show me a study that exactly proves your point, I wasn't able to find one

test levels dont go down just because of recovery, it helps aid in recovery. and even sure, if it does go down it shouldn't be by a significant amount, your test levels will always recover back to normal.

It does use it up if you damage your body you fucking moron. I got the best score you could in biology and looked into things in my own time. You don’t need fucking muscle, just don’t be fat or a twink, if your t and hormones are good enough you’d have a bit by just doing nothing. Test production requirements resources to be created so don’t waste it.

Agreed niggas think doing 0 activity will make them higher t, does the oppisite ironically

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
It does use it up if you damage your body you fucking moron. I got the best score you could in biology and looked into things in my own time. You don’t need fucking muscle, just don’t be fat or a twink, if your t and hormones are good enough you’d have a bit by just doing nothing. Test production requirements resources to be created so don’t waste it.
you wanna quit yapping about "muh i get the best scores in biology" and show me strict evidence that test reduces from muscular hypertrophy

other than that one simple google search is enough to disprove your claim, in fact it could claim the complete opposite, stating it would INCREASE test.

Also, about your point that "muh you dont need muscle" it could make you halo more, why do you think its trendy to see people wear compressions? because those people built aesthetic physiques, and obviously that halos.

Do you eat enough?
Do you sleep enough?
Do you take vitamin D supplements?
Are you happy or depressed?
Do you have a very stressful job?

Those are questions you have to ask yourself. If everything is optimized and your testosterone levels are low on the test done by a doctor, then yes you have low testosterone levels, otherwise it might just be your lifestyle that is shit.