I going insane looking at all the prime JB yoga pants sluts at the gym. HNNNNGGG

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
Today was brutal. A JB soccer team or some athletics club was there and all the little teenage sluts wore the tightest possible yoga pants over their large thighs and asses. JFL even the preteens had large asses in yogapants.

One JB in particular had these cyan yogapants over her psl10 bubble butt and wore a tight sports bra that revealed all of her midriff. She was mirrin me while i was doing triceps pushdowns. I just couldn't take my eyes of her as she was doing lat pulldowns. As she stretched up all her ribs showed above her toned abs. Her skin was so taught and flawless.

It was the most erotic five minutes of my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, vaninskybird, Deleted member 19036 and 10 others
we can never have this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, vaninskybird, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
omg.. I feel the same way about the yogapants girls at my gym, but at least they actually have a fat belly when you view them from the front, what you're describing sounds like torture, thank god I wasn't there

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
This is why I go at truecel hours, too much suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Today was brutal. A JB soccer team or some athletics club was there and all the little teenage sluts wore the tightest possible yoga pants over their large thighs and asses. JFL even the preteens had large asses in yogapants.

One JB in particular had these cyan yogapants over her psl10 bubble butt and wore a tight sports bra that revealed all of her midriff. She was mirrin me while i was doing triceps pushdowns. I just couldn't take my eyes of her as she was doing lat pulldowns. As she stretched up all her ribs showed above her toned abs. Her skin was so taught and flawless.

Brutal how are u did you
Could you approach the jbs

Florida?

Imagine this plus the social consequences of getting caught looking LOL

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6128
My years as a teen are soon coming to an end no more seeing young women in skirts and leggings JFL getting older is brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, 6’1cel, Growth Plate and 2 others
My years as a teen are soon coming to an end no more seeing young women in skirts and leggings JFL getting older is brutal
You slayed jbs though

I've joined here at early 15. Now just turned 17. Still virgin incel. Only one year left for me to try to fuck jbs

What makes this worse is that I've been almost just as horny as I am now since I was 13. Jfl. I went through 4 years of suffering as a horny incel

Tbf I never started to softmax until now because I didn't have the resources to do so

• +1
Reactions: UltMogMan, vaninskybird and Deleted member 6128
One of the reasons I have trouble with motivation going to the gym is because I fear someone is doing a tiktok workout recording or something, yeah imagine us at 40 years old caught staring at a goddess like that

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
One of the reasons I have trouble with motivation going to the gym is because I fear someone is doing a tiktok workout recording or something, yeah imagine us at 40 years old caught staring at a goddess like that
I always fear some soyboy or roastie will rat me out to the gym management that I'm "perving on little girls" or something.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird

IMG 20221003 202827

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 22627
I always fear some soyboy or roastie will rat me out to the gym management that I'm "perving on little girls" or something.
just deny it bro. but if you go viral on some tiktok clip, then it's truely over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back