I gonna fuck a cute foid who's into Kpop stuff and is super liberal (Text/Photos) [BRAG THREAD]

• Woah
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Some updates.
We fucked and I probably gonna fuck her more, I will try to film next time but no promises.
20210917 141646

Translation-
Her: Hey cute, today has good
Me: It was too good. Great that everything worked out and that I managed to satisfy you today. And who knows more, in the future
Her: Yes you did it. In the future? Of course hahaha
Her: Hahaha You don't miss an opportunity huh
Me: Oh yeah, to fuck a jap like that, I'll take any opportunity.
Her: Hahaha go fuck yourself.
Her: Racist negro
Her: But today was good, thanks (My name), If you want more you can call me.

In short, today was good, got my dick sucked good but I couldn't make her come with my dick so I had to lick her pussy :soy:. GG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Elvisandreaa, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Dude really sent a pic of him sucking his own dick to a girl

THIS has to be the most autistic thing I've seen in my life, and I've been lurking 4chan since 2009

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, Celexawer, johncruz12345 and 7 others

THIS has to be the most autistic thing I've seen in my life, and I've been lurking 4chan since 2009
I see no problem with that, she liked and because of that I got blowjob so GG

Was about to write the same thing, I can’t believe my eyes. This might be the most autistic thing I’ve ever witnessed, unbelievable. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@LondonVillie
@Theodore Bagwell
@FastBananaCEO
@Amnesia
@larsanova69

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lars, mulattomaxxer, johncruz12345 and 8 others
What is your actual political position?
Since you're black, it could be that she (as a liberal) worships black people and took part in BLM marches, so that gave you a halo.

But if your political position is fairly right-wing, then it could fit into the stereotype of liberal women wanting to get fucked by the "bad guys"

Since you're black, it could be that she (as a liberal) worships black people and took part in BLM marches, so that gave you a halo.

But if your political position is fairly right-wing, then it could fit into the stereotype of liberal women wanting to get fucked by the "bad guys"
She is a leftist and I center right leaning in social issues but very right wing in the economy, But I voted for the far right candidate who is now our president Jair Bolsonaro, so she calls me libertarian bolsominion. Here in Brazil didn't had any BLM marches if I not mistaken.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Was about to write the same thing, I can’t believe my eyes. This might be the most autistic thing I’ve ever witnessed, unbelievable. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@LondonVillie
@Theodore Bagwell
@FastBananaCEO
@Amnesia
@larsanova69
Op right now
386xre

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Celexawer, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
vietnamese jungle sewer working indonesian rat

• +1
She's gonna blackmail op with those pics later

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14781, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
very funny coming from an inhabitant of one of the most white worshipping countries in the world
Brazil? Brazil is the mutt nation, we don't worship whites

how gl are you op?

how gl are you op?
To be honest I think yes, but my best freatures are not my face, I have a good jaw and slayer eyes but my nose is too much fucking big so that's fuck my face. My best features are my muscles, height (6'3") and frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Japanese Brazilians (Japanese: 日系ブラジル人, Hepburn: Nikkei Burajiru-jin, Portuguese: Nipo-brasileiros, [ˌnipobɾaziˈlejɾus]) are Brazilian citizens who are nationals or naturals of Japanese ancestry or Japanese immigrants living in Brazil or Japanese people of Brazilian ancestry.[7]

The first Japanese immigrants arrived in Brazil in 1908. Brazil is home to the largest Japanese population outside Japan.[8] Since the 1980s, a return migration has emerged of Japanese Brazilians to Japan.[9] More recently, a trend of interracial marriage has taken hold among Brazilians of Japanese descent, with the racial intermarriage rate approximated at 50% and increasing.[10]

I had no idea that was a thing. No wonder he is fucking so many Japanese women. I better get myself to Brazil tbh. Don't want to get stabbed and robbed, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15129 and Tropical Tyrone
I had no idea that was a thing. No wonder he is fucking so many Japanese women. I better get myself to Brazil tbh. Don't want to get stabbed and robbed, though.
Yeah man, there is lot of japanese people here... a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
Yeah man, there is lot of japanese people here... a lot
Fuark. I love Japanese girls. Is it really as dangerous in Brazil as it seems? I've heard a lot of people go there and just mix in since it's such a pot of diversity.

• +1
If you see my other thread, the milf that wanted my dick is a jap

Fuark. I love Japanese girls. Is it really as dangerous in Brazil as it seems? I've heard a lot of people go there and just mix in since it's such a pot of diversity.
It's safe for me because I live in a rich wealth area, but in general Brazil is dangerous country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
It's safe for me because I live in a rich wealth area, but in general Brazil is dangerous country
I don't want to end up on liveleak for some pussy tbh.

• JFL
Some updates.
We fucked and I probably gonna fuck her more, I will try to film next time but no promises.
View attachment 1321211
Translation-
Her: Hey cute, today has good
Me: It was too good. Great that everything worked out and that I managed to satisfy you today. And who knows more, in the future
Her: Yes you did it. In the future? Of course hahaha
Her: Hahaha You don't miss an opportunity huh
Me: Oh yeah, to fuck a jap like that, I'll take any opportunity.
Her: Hahaha go fuck yourself.
Her: Racist negro
Her: But today was good, thanks (My name), If you want more you can call me.

In short, today was good, got my dick sucked good but I couldn't make her come with my dick so I had to lick her pussy :soy:. GG
Damn Chad can even be racist and get laid. Not even worth living as a sub-chad male tbh :feelscry:

• JFL
I don't want to end up on liveleak for some pussy tbh.
Just come here for some weeks, the sex turism Market in Brazil is even better than Thailand, if you are a gringo you are safe, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Just come here for some weeks, the sex turism Market in Brazil is even better than Thailand, if you are a gringo you are safe, trust me
I get so many matches in Thailand, but that country ain't opening up any time soon :lul: I am gringo as fuck.

Your president is based tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Tropical Tyrone
Bruh japanese girls are subhuman... korean girls are better

Thanks for sharing w da bois

• +1
Bruh japanese girls are subhuman... korean girls are better
They're both nice tbh. I prefer East Asians over South East Asians, but it's so fucking easy in Thailand and Vietnam compared to Japan and South Korea. I just need them to open their boarders and I can go slay like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Tropical Tyrone and johncruz12345
They're both nice tbh. I prefer East Asians over South East Asians, but it's so fucking easy in Thailand and Vietnam compared to Japan and South Korea.
Ngl, SEA girls are some of the most subhuman girls I've ever seen

They're both nice tbh. I prefer East Asians over South East Asians, but it's so fucking easy in Thailand and Vietnam compared to Japan and South Korea.
Bruh I got 99+ likes in Thailand but South Korea only 10... It's so hard and I doubt thats because thai foids like more black men than koreans

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Politics down there are no where near as serious/tense as burgerland

Bruh I got 99+ likes in Thailand but South Korea only 10... It's so hard and I doubt thats because thai foids like more black men than koreans
South Korea is brutal. I had over 1k likes/matches in a few days in Thailand, that place is easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Tropical Tyrone
From my experiencing with Chad fishing, Koreans are a pain in the ass for every race of men including their own

• +1