I gonna fuck another milf (Text and Photos) [BRAG THREAD]

Bro, it's Brazil, racepill does not exist here, because everyone is a mixed mutt
How do ethnics like rice and curry do in Brazil, provided they're average looking and not manlets?

How do ethnics like rice and curry do in Brazil, provided they're average looking and not manlets?
In my experience rice guys are good looking and can slay (A hug to my japa friend (Ricardo)), curry is the same (hug to my other friend Asafe who is "indian") and he is very handsome too. All of them are tall too. I would say that people at my age and where I live are good looking people, asian, white, black and all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Not sure about indian but i knew a guy from school that was half-japanese(he looked fully asian btw),he had some gfs back then.
Just don't be ugly theory :feelshah:

I remember something similiar to OP's story happening in the movie Ciudade de Deus. At the end, the cucked husband (who was a police officer) killed his wife and buried her.

I hope you survive bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Beetlejuice and Tropical Tyrone
I remember something similiar to OP's story happening in the movie Ciudade de Deus. At the end, the cucked husband (who was a police officer) killed his wife and buried her.

I hope you survive bro.
This shit happens in poor and black areas, I live in a rich and predominantly white area, it's fine with me.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AlexAP
Gostosa

joking shes fuckin gross and i have a few naked and pussy pics of a woman i used to talk to on whatsapp jfl in my PMs so whoever gets to hack my account can dl them or smthin

but tbh pussy is pussy so doesnt matter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Tropical Tyrone
Is that Traumatisedogre mother?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Tropical Tyrone
You are showing off about having sex with a 5/10 woman?

For most men, thats normal. It was far more normal before online dating , instagram etc. tho.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
You are showing off about having sex with a 5/10 woman?

For most men, thats normal. It was far more normal before online dating , instagram etc. tho.
Man, I'm not ammesia I can not fuck a 8/10 everytime I want, and even him who is a 9/10 fuck 5/10 foids because women think that her deserves more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ManzareK, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Man, I'm not ammesia I can not fuck a 8/10 everytime I want, and even him who is a 9/10 fuck 5/10 foids because women think that her deserves more.
Back before Tinder, instagram, Bumble etc. fucking a 5/10 milf was the ordinary. Now men see it as a source of pride. In fact, OLDER men would fuck YOUNGER woman at via bars. Watch the old movies.

Standards have fallen . Its sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Back before Tinder, instagram, Bumble etc. fucking a 5/10 milf was the ordinary. Now men see it as a source of pride. In fact, OLDER men would fuck YOUNGER woman at via bars. Watch the old movies.

Standards have fallen . Its sad.
nah, men always had low standards, testosterone and the way that men were designed and created make us that way; fucking everything that moves. In the past, women had low standards, but because social media, sexual liberation and all that shit women now have unrealistic standards and will fuck only top tier men.

More to my niggas
20210822 222535

20210822 222554

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Esteban1997
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Spierdolony and Tropical Tyrone
Just have confidence bro.
how is going the story with your milf bro,
hae you fucked her yet?
give us all the details in a long thread if you want, I want to hear everything who is sexual
200.gif

no homo

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
how is going the story with your milf bro,
hae you fucked her yet?
give us all the details in a long thread if you want, I want to hear everything who is sexual
200.gif

no homo
Yeah I have fucked her already.
On the details, after we exchanged nudes with each other, we were both horny so we continued a little more sexting and then I took advantage of the situation and said that I liked facefuck and that I would fucefuck her hard (trying to act alpha as possible JFL) she said it was ok but she had never done it, I said that it was okay and that we would manage there.

So after a few more days talking, the day came for her to come in my place, we had a few drinks, then I started taking her clothes off and kissing her, all standard. But thankfully she took the initiative and already knelt down for me, I don't know I'm kind of autistic in these situations but she went all right. She started sucking my cock and then i started controlling the situation, facefucking her, she had gag reflex but that's normal so we kept going. After a few minutes I came in her mouth, she didn't swallow it all but it's ok.

Then comes the main part for her and I asked to be able to fuck her in the puppy position (always taking control of the situation to appear alpha and confident all the time). She was moaning, I pulled her hair, she's still moaning so I'm getting good feedback, after another 15 minutes she just kept moaning and still enjoyed but she not came yet so I go full beta mode and finished the job licking her pussy to get her to cum(beta male).

I liked it, it was good and she liked it. but the problem is that she wants it again and a woman like that is complicated, you get too involved with her and she already creates feelings, so I'm stalling her for a while. If I'm too horny I'll fuck her again.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 11604
Yeah I have fucked her already.
On the details, after we exchanged nudes with each other, we were both horny so we continued a little more sexting and then I took advantage of the situation and said that I liked facefuck and that I would fucefuck her hard (trying to act alpha as possible JFL) she said it was ok but she had never done it, I said that it was okay and that we would manage there.

So after a few more days talking, the day came for her to come in my place, we had a few drinks, then I started taking her clothes off and kissing her, all standard. But thankfully she took the initiative and already knelt down for me, I don't know I'm kind of autistic in these situations but she went all right. She started sucking my cock and then i started controlling the situation, facefucking her, she had gag reflex but that's normal so we kept going. After a few minutes I came in her mouth, she didn't swallow it all but it's ok.

Then comes the main part for her and I asked to be able to fuck her in the puppy position (always taking control of the situation to appear alpha and confident all the time). She was moaning, I pulled her hair, she's still moaning so I'm getting good feedback, after another 15 minutes she just kept moaning and still enjoyed but she not came yet so I go full beta mode and finished the job licking her pussy to get her to cum(beta male).

I liked it, it was good and she liked it. but the problem is that she wants it again and a woman like that is complicated, you get too involved with her and she already creates feelings, so I'm stalling her for a while. If I'm too horny I'll fuck her again.
ngl I had an erection
you should post a thread update and tag the users who were concerned ab this one an dcopypaste this.

ngl I had an erection
you should post a thread update and tag the users who were concerned ab this one an dcopypaste this.
Idk, making a whole thread just about how I facefuck and came in an asian foid mouth seems a little narcisistic. I current making progress talking to another milf, not 100% yet but if everything go allright I proby gonna tell the the and of the story in this new thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Idk, making a whole thread just about how I facefuck and came in an asian foid mouth seems a little narcisistic. I current making progress talking to another milf, not 100% yet but if everything go allright I proby gonna tell the the and of the story in this new thread.
OMG bro how the fuck do you meet so many milfs :lul:

Wealth area, so there are a lot of people who already have a good and pre-established life, so it's normal to find a lot of MILF's here since people here are usually older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 11604
In line?

You work together?
My English is a little rusty, what I meant is; She and I live in a rich area here in Brazil. Sometimes we buy lunch at the same restaurant, and as we are a little familiar, I asked for her number and then you know what happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Niggas were mocking me because I fucked a white chubby milf, saying that I'm slayer of old whales, not more. Well she's a milf so she's "old" but she is asian and pretty.

View attachment 1280334
View attachment 1280335
My dick so... I will censor that
View attachment 1280336
Translation
Me: Tuesday I'm available
It can be here at home.
She: All right, see you until then.
Me: Ok, but here's a little gift
Me: Send dickpic
She: Wow.
She: Send nude
JFL mirin the angle fraud :aheago:

She's a tranny trust me bro. I'm not even saying this to wind you up. You'll see.

Damn, tranny pussy is disgusting, an abomination. Better luck in the next time, you will make it.
I even looked up what a tranny fanny looks like because I was skeptical before and hers looked so realistic no cuts or anything I don't get it

What if she actually was a girl but was just offended by the fact that I thought she was a tranny :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
I will never have this

Niggas were mocking me because I fucked a white chubby milf, saying that I'm slayer of old whales, not more. Well she's a milf so she's "old" but she is asian and pretty.

View attachment 1280334
View attachment 1280335
View attachment 1280336
Translation
It can be here at home.
IMG 5760
IMG 5762

I gonna fuck another milf (Text and Photos) [LARP THREAD]​

• JFL
Reactions: micropp

View attachment 1280334
View attachment 1280335
View attachment 1280336
Translation
It can be here at home.