I got 2 of them covid jabs and now shit is getting revealed that it causes infertility in women, heart attacks in men

I absolutely trust my chances of ducking the virus more than I trust my chance of taking this last minute book report of a vaccine and living. Because a virus you can avoid by being careful. Wear the mask and social distance and all that other bullshit we were told was so great and crucial.

But once this vaccine is in you? All you can do is hope you can handle it, which is out of your control. Virus hygiene is within my control and I've been controlling it well for 2 years now. My tolerance for the vaccine isn't. That's why I trust the masks more than the vaccine.
The virus is a meme, it kills nothing more than the flu, the corona viruses are like the herpes, most people have them around and probably test positive anytime.
They got away with the holocost, 9/11 and so on, and they will keep lying as long as there are retards stupid enough to believe their lies, hope the vaccine does make most people infertile, normies are tiresome.

The reason why vaccines are dangerous in the first place is because of thimerosal, which is used to preserve their shelf-life

Thus vaccine has a 125 more mercury in them than our bodies are naturally able to handle

View attachment 1484011

Mercury poisoning is responsible for autism and improper neural development in children. This gets so severe than out of 30 children in class, we get one genius, but we should be able to get 20 geniuses out of entire classroom.
dont forget about japanese finding nano particle contaminats (possible graphene oxide)

that same graphene oxide that acts as a one atom thicc razorblade which SLOWLY cuts your insides and thats why you see people with bloodclots all over the body.

this case is interesting

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Hahaha loser

Nah, it's not needed in my job. I just wanted to go to bars to pick up chicks and everyone I knew was pressuring me, and I folded under the pressure like a piece of paper.

The virus itself is the most overhyped virus in human history with a survival rate of 99.97% and an average death age of 83. These figures alone made it clear to me that getting the vaccine would be illogical. The vast majority of people who supposedly died from COVID didn't die from it at all, they died from other causes & simply had a positive test at the time of them dying of cancer, heart disease, flu, pneumonia, etc. And anyone who knows anything at all about the test will know that it's completely unfit for purpose (the inventor, Kary Mullis, said so himself).

The pandemic was a complete scam from the start. It was created with the specific purpose of justifying the vaccines & digital IDs among other things. It's either about depopulation, transhumanism, authoritarian control or a combination of all 3.
Gigabased as usual

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gargantuan