I got 5 IOIs from work today so far simply because I wore better-fitting clothes than usual

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
4 from middle-aged women, 1 from a woman who looked like she was in her 30s.

Usually to work I'd wear something very comfortable and a couple of sizes up for the sake of comfort while still keeping semi formal.

I wanted to fashionmaxx and see if that would give me some more IOIs from women, I recently bought some new well-fitted chinos that don't make my thick ass look like a nappy and wore a nicely fitted buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up today which accentuated my waist and shoulders nicely.

My new chinos fit so perfectly.

I also put a little bit more effort into my hair.

Will post an update after work but just very quickly typing this because I feel so happy right now. I've got to go see a family and their children.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, TUSSELEIF, Patriot and 7 others
STFU SLUT AKATSUKI IS TAKING OVER

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 15827

Usually to work I'd wear something very comfortable and a couple of sizes up for the sake of comfort while still keeping semi formal.

I wanted to fashionmaxx and see if that would give me some more IOIs from women, I recently bought some new well-fitted chinos that don't make my thick ass look like a nappy and wore a nicely fitted buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up today which accentuated my waist and shoulders nicely.

Will post an update after work but just very quickly typing this because I feel so happy right now. I've got to go see a family and their children.
Post your outfit or pm it <3

I'd give you IOI's if i met you bro:love:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greyrock45, Gaygymmaxx, thereallegend and 4 others

If you can count the amount of IOI’s your getting on one hand and your a fucking high tier chadlite it’s over for the rest of us 💀

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, thereallegend, Xangsane and 4 others
If you can count the amount of IOI’s your getting on one hand and your a fucking high tier chadlite it’s over for the rest of us 💀
i go to school dripped out and i objectively look worse then you mr xangy and i can’t remember exactlt how many ioi’s i get but it’s around 30-50

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Got about 10 IOIs today so far. Including from one female child (she was super nice and attentive to me) but obviously this was non sexual.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
What’s an IOI to you?

• +1
What’s an IOI to you?
A female staring, lip biting or winking :)feelskek:), giving intense eye contact, acting extra nice compared to other male colleagues, hands on shoulders, change of voice tone while speaking to me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16453 and LightSkinNoob
Got 10 so far

Can a not greycel user explain why clothes are so underrated here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
also the best feeling is when you walk past a group of girls while they are talking and they stop talking for 3 seconds when you walk past them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
Tales from the slums of chandinagar, you dont have a job

• JFL
A female staring, lip biting or winking :)feelskek:), giving intense eye contact, acting extra nice compared to other male colleagues, hands on shoulders, change of voice tone while speaking to me
Lip biting :what: CHAD

• JFL
also the best feeling is when you walk past a group of girls while they are talking and they stop talking for 3 seconds when you walk past them
Got 13 IOIs today
Wanna guess my level of attractiveness?

Must be nice :feelsbadman:

• +1
why is everyone praising u

where r your pics

• +1