I got a Bad Haircut and Called my Mother a Whore

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I went to the salon with my mom today and got a haircut. When I got sat down and looked in the mirror, I saw my bloated ugly face and my confidence vanished. Then the hairstylist told me that he needed to shampoo my hair. We went to those chairs that have a sink in them and he made me sit back and tilt my head back. I didn't realize that he would be exposing my huge, 6 finger hairline. He pulled my hair back and I panicked. This dude was exposing my hairline for the whole store to see. A white girl working there walked by and she looked at me with digust. I looked at her and then she quickly looked away. I felt like killing myself right there.

After that he cut my hair and tried to start a conversation with me, but I only gave him yes and no answering and was acting really autistic. I could tell he felt uncomfertable because he started stuttering and had nervous ticks while he was talking. He said he was done and when I looked up, I saw an abomination. The sides were extremely short, and the top was puffy with no texture. He gave me an Edgar cut. I went from ugly long hair to an edgar cut. He asked me if it looked good and I responded with a defeated, "yes".

I paid and quickly walked out with my hat on on the verge of tears. When my mom and I entered the car, I screamed at her at the top of my lungs. "Fuck you you ugly whore!!!" The window was open, a little kid heard and quickly ran into his car because he was scared.

On the ride home I began sobbing and kept telling my mother that she's a whore while she was also becoming hysterical, calling me sick and mentally ill. The whole experience was humiliating and embarassing, because the whole shop saw my disgusting large hairline, and the haircut was also shit.

The worst part of it was that I paid 90$

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, ASM5, Hamdan and 13 others
Yeah getting a bad haircut is a looksmin and it sucks, but show some respect to your mom brah.

• +1
Reactions: thebeast0503, ASM5, LooksThinker and 8 others
First time?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and slavicpsycho
I gave up on barbers they don't know looks. long hair mogs anyways

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
I gave up on barbers they don't know looks. long hair mogs anyways
you need to maintain long hair every 2 weeks or it looks like shit, so you have to go to a barber

you need to maintain long hair every 2 weeks or it looks like shit, so you have to go to a barber
I get my mom to cut it once in a while

Bumperino

I went to the salon with my mom today and got a haircut. When I got sat down and looked in the mirror, I saw my bloated ugly face and my confidence vanished. Then the hairstylist told me that he needed to shampoo my hair. We went to those chairs that have a sink in them and he made me sit back and tilt my head back. I didn't realize that he would be exposing my huge, 6 finger hairline. He pulled my hair back and I panicked. This dude was exposing my hairline for the whole store to see. A white girl working there walked by and she looked at me with digust. I looked at her and then she quickly looked away. I felt like killing myself right there.

After that he cut my hair and tried to start a conversation with me, but I only gave him yes and no answering and was acting really autistic. I could tell he felt uncomfertable because he started stuttering and had nervous ticks while he was talking. He said he was done and when I looked up, I saw an abomination. The sides were extremely short, and the top was puffy with no texture. He gave me an Edgar cut. I went from ugly long hair to an edgar cut. He asked me if it looked good and I responded with a defeated, "yes".

I paid and quickly walked out with my hat on on the verge of tears. When my mom and I entered the car, I screamed at her at the top of my lungs. "Fuck you you ugly whore!!!" The window was open, a little kid heard and quickly ran into his car because he was scared.

On the ride home I began sobbing and kept telling my mother that she's a whore while she was also becoming hysterical, calling me sick and mentally ill. The whole experience was humiliating and embarassing, because the whole shop saw my disgusting large hairline, and the haircut was also shit.

Dnr but mogs the whole forum + jfl curry

The funniest part of the story is the 90 dollars

Smash that like button and follow for more

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, arabcelxxx and lonelycurry
How can a barber ask 90 dollars per haircut, does he provide what westerners call "happy ending"?
Don't even ask me bro I'm never going back again anyway

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
nigga really called his mom a whore brutal type chit

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING

literally what happened to me but i didnt yell at my mom and the haircut wasnt that bad

• +1
Reactions: ascension
6 finger hairline is wild bro Id have a similar reaction

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381
this is why you really need to kill yourself faggot

How are you coping?

have you considered not taking out your anger on other people, perhaps channelling that energy towards fixing the problem?