I got a blackpilled Bimax including malar + jaw angle implants for free, Germancels GTFIH

D

Deleted member 30979

cannonballmaxxed surgerycel
Results first (tried to match the angle):

Side:

Upper lip, lower jaw and cheeks are still very swollen and jaw implants aren't in yet (surgeon said he adds them after a year so he can adjust the aesthetics better in case the bone doesn't fuse properly). Currently 3 months post-OP.

Surgeon: Dr. Reinhald Kühle + Dr. Christian Freudelsprenger, Kopfklinik Heidelberg
Cost: $0 (public healthcare) - medical surgery because of underbite
Stuff done:

- Lower jaw retracted by 2mm, CCW rotated
- Maxilla moved forward 3 - 4 mm, moved upward 2mm, CCW rotated about 10 degrees (? - not sure) - total advancement is >4mm due to rotation
- Genioplasty (don't know how many mm, this wasn't functional, purely aesthetic because I wanted a more masculine look)
- Malar implants 4mm (I wanted 5 but Kühle said he doesn't like massive implants because it can look uncanny & fake)
- Asymmetry & bite adjustment
- Jaw implants aren't in yet but Kühle said 120 degrees gonial angle would be okay

Preparation:

- 6 month waiting period (brutal tbh)
- At least 1 year of braces, in my case it turned into 3 years
- Wisdom teeth had to be extracted, in my case premolars were extracted too (slight cuck smile, but not very noticable tbh)

Surgery:

- Spent 5 days in the hospital
- 6 weeks of only soft food + rubber bands
- Started to get mired after about 3 weeks but only by LTBs
- Instantly more respect, my confidence is still lacking but slowly coming back
- Voice sadly didn't change, I still have a bit of a nasal voice
- Breathing improved but my nose still feels clogged sometimes

Rhino (did it before Bimax because I only needed to adjust the tip):

Surgeon: Dr. Richard Fakin, Ocean Clinic Madrid
Cost: 7500€ including hotel + taxes + flight from Berlin
Stuff done:

- Nasal tip reduced about 50%
- FaceApped myself with some celebrities until the nose looked right and showed it to the surgeon
- Result was good immediately after surgery, but even 7 months post-OP it's still swollen, may take until next year for the final result
- About 1 week waiting time because he had a free slot
- Didn't research the surgeon, just went for it because I was on holiday
- Surgery in the morning, went home in the evening

Alright I'll post again next year once the swelling has gone down.
Questions welcome but please no DMs I don't want to answer the same question over and over.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Going2KillMyself, j3mPilled and 33 others
chads.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, sub5faliure, mvp2v1 and 4 others
Good shit op that ascended you big

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BoredPrince, ScramFranklin and 2 others
and he got it for free certified chadwick

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger, 147, BoredPrince and 1 other person
from young man to middle age man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and bradpittshairline
Got guessed to be 26 before surgery, now people don't even think I'm 23 (I'm 25). The genio stretched out my submental area now I seem to have less fat. Don't have the pheno for prettyboy and it's cope at my age anyway.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, T50 Mogger and normie_joe
Very good results.

@Master pls create a forum section for guys that have had surgery and are willing to post before and after's.

• +1
Reactions: D3v, incelmogger, Meister! and 5 others

You need to look at the why though.

Why does he look older?

Answer: His bones were moved/repositioned and so his skin became stretched in a different way. When you stretch the skin in a different way, your face loses soft muscle tissue (Collagen).

That's why when a person gains weight in their face, they lose collagen.

He can get that collagen (Soft muscle tissue) back. Just needs to collagen boost with various methods out there.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Maalik and lightskinbengali
Got guessed to be 26 before surgery, now people don't even think I'm 23 (I'm 25). The genio stretched out my submental area now I seem to have less fat. Don't have the pheno for prettyboy and it's cope at my age anyway.

The camera is ageing you. Don't worry. It's a flat image.

Where do you rate yourself before and now after surgery? IRL. Forget pictures.

Where do you rate yourself before and now after surgery? IRL. Forget pictures.
Before: LTN - subhuman, depending on angle, I had gyno (fixed), glasses (got LASIK), lanky low-T nerd pheno (not fixed yet), recession + shit nose. Constantly depressed, occasionally got interest from desperate LTBs or interest due to my height, but that was it. Didn't feel like having sex because it wasn't even worth it.

Now I'd say MTN - very very weak HTN due to height (once nose + swelling are down I can technically reach HTN because I have money + height). I.e. sometimes I get on the train and there is going to be a girl staring at me for like 10 seconds or so. And occasionally some Chads muster me to see if I'm a threat to their gf. Still lack muscles and confidence though (my T is abysmally low, considering TRT). I mog or are even with most of my friends facially now except for one gymcelled Chad and I'm moneymaxxed so occasionally I attract golddiggers.

I think I can mog once I get on TRT, do boxing and fix my skincare.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 4451 and 1 other person
Good results. Did you go straight to the surgeon or ortho first?

Did you go straight to the surgeon or ortho first?
Ortho first, ortho then handed me over to the surgeon because underbite can't be fixed without surgery. Ortho + surgeon are in the same clinic so they work together.

Big results from small movements.

Ortho first, ortho then handed me over to the surgeon because underbite can't be fixed without surgery. Ortho + surgeon are in the same clinic so they work together.
You are lucky. I did this too and only got a bluepilled surgery from a shitty surgeon (it was only BSSO). My bite is fine now so I have to pay 30 k for bimax

I have a slight overbite and also one of my jaw joints is basically nonfunctioning (tmj?).
Was going so well being reffered from dentist to orthodontist to prosthodontist and the fucking prosthodontist basically just looked at everything and sent me home with no solution, in fact he told me to go to a plastic surgeon jfl... Do I just need to find a blackpilled doctor?

Do I just need to find a blackpilled doctor?
Either that or save up once you have money the world is your oyster. If you are German go to Heidelberg. If not, sorry for you bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
Good result broski, u're a high mtn and will def be htn with a better haircut and the jaw angle implants you'll get.

Hätte ich meinen scheiß Unterbiss nicht mit ner Zahnspange korrigieren lassen, hätte ich das safe auch bezahlt bekommen.
23k sparen ist schon hart als Student.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
@golucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Either that or save up once you have money the world is your oyster. If you are German go to Heidelberg. If not, sorry for you bro
i have basically unlimited money when it comes to this stuff I just need to find a good doctor and get a better understnading of the field myself

magnus carlsen maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and schizo echochamber
looking like a 40 years chad now

View attachment 2507142

Side:

View attachment 2507144

Upper lip, lower jaw and cheeks are still very swollen and jaw implants aren't in yet (surgeon said he adds them after a year so he can adjust the aesthetics better in case the bone doesn't fuse properly). Currently 3 months post-OP.

Surgeon: Dr. Reinhald Kühle + Dr. Christian Freudelsprenger, Kopfklinik Heidelberg
Stuff done:

- Maxilla moved forward 3 - 4 mm, moved upward 2mm, CCW rotated about 10 degrees (? - not sure) - total advancement is >4mm due to rotation
- Genioplasty (don't know how many mm, this wasn't functional, purely aesthetic because I wanted a more masculine look)
- Malar implants 4mm (I wanted 5 but Kühle said he doesn't like massive implants because it can look uncanny & fake)
- Jaw implants aren't in yet but Kühle said 120 degrees gonial angle would be okay

Preparation:

- Wisdom teeth had to be extracted, in my case premolars were extracted too (slight cuck smile, but not very noticable tbh)

Surgery:

View attachment 2507156

Stuff done:

- FaceApped myself with some celebrities until the nose looked right and showed it to the surgeon
- Result was good immediately after surgery, but even 7 months post-OP it's still swollen, may take until next year for the final result

Questions welcome but please no DMs I don't want to answer the same question over and over.
Honestly, the genio was too much. Would be better with less forwardness in the chin.

View attachment 2507142

Side:

View attachment 2507144

Stuff done:

Preparation:

Surgery:

View attachment 2507156

Stuff done:

The surgeon gave you an underbite look LOL. i mean you probably asked for it so its mostly your fault. look at that chin projecting ahead of both your lips, just sad. CHIN SHOULD BE 2MM BEHIND LOWER LIP.

Honestly, the genio was too much. Would be better with less forwardness in the chin.
I did think so too, but I'm not sure because (a) the chin area is still very swollen because there's not a lot of bloodflow there, (b) I'm not sure how it looks with the lower gonial angle, (c) it only looks retarded when I'm smiling and even then only in the side profile and (d) it fixed my long-ish midface by making it more proportional (more chin height = midface becomes visually shorter / proportional). Not trying to retroactively justify anything, but I originally wanted to look more masculine (I hated looking like an overgrown permabloated child), so he gave me a genio to accentuate the mouth area (I originally wanted more chin width). If it still looks "overdone" 1 year post-OP I can request him to do a bit of jaw shaving to pull the chin back.
CHIN SHOULD BE 2MM BEHIND LOWER LIP.
It is (well, it's even with the lower lip). It looks like it's projecting past both lips because I'm smiling and the lips are pulled backwards. If I'm not smiling it's even with the lower lip, it's not extremely overprojected at least.
magnus carlsen maxxing
I got that a lot in the "before", but not in the "after" version.

• +1
Reactions: grooxx, Deleted member 32196 and redfacccee
post the implant and bimax designs/planning

I did think so too, but I'm not sure because (a) the chin area is still very swollen because there's not a lot of bloodflow there, (b) I'm not sure how it looks with the lower gonial angle, (c) it only looks retarded when I'm smiling and even then only in the side profile and (d) it fixed my long-ish midface by making it more proportional (more chin height = midface becomes visually shorter / proportional). Not trying to retroactively justify anything, but I originally wanted to look more masculine (I hated looking like an overgrown permabloated child), so he gave me a genio to accentuate the mouth area (I originally wanted more chin width). If it still looks "overdone" 1 year post-OP I can request him to do a bit of jaw shaving to pull the chin back.

It is (well, it's even with the lower lip). It looks like it's projecting past both lips because I'm smiling and the lips are pulled backwards. If I'm not smiling it's even with the lower lip, it's not extremely overprojected at least.

I got that a lot in the "before", but not in the "after" version.
Anyway congrats on having the surgery, looks good :)

yeah u look younger now and like harvey from Suits lol

You legit look 45.

To all us germans, maby tell us how you played health care to pay for this? I really need to know what can be done with public health care.

View attachment 2507142

Side:

View attachment 2507144

Stuff done:

Preparation:

Surgery:

View attachment 2507156

Stuff done:

To all us germans, maby tell us how you played health care to pay for this? I really need to know what can be done with public health care.

Looks good. What’s your job and how much do you make?

id do anything for a free bimax

View attachment 2507142

Side:

View attachment 2507144

Stuff done:

Preparation:

Surgery:

View attachment 2507156

Stuff done:

3 years of braces?????? Wtf

How are you doing boxing with surgery and plates in your face

How are you doing boxing with surgery and plates in your face
You can do it 8 months post OP no problem. All plates except for the implants are taken out again in a second surgery after the bone has fused. Lots of boxers get back in the ring after a reconstructive jaw surgery. Also my implants are made of titanium not PEEK, I‘m terminatormaxxed.

3 years of braces?????? Wtf
My palate was too narrow which led to teeth crowding, could‘ve done it in 2 years if I wore my rubber bands properly. The teeth were first pulled back like this:

This process took pretty long because I didn‘t always wear the rubber bands every day as instructed (lazy).

Looks good. What’s your job and how much do you make?
Currently unemployed, but I worked as a software dev before. Salary 70k plus I inherited a house, but I‘m currently trying to selfemploymaxx and AirBnBmaxx and only go back to a 9 to 5 wagie life if I fail. We‘ll see.
id do anything for a free bimax
Crash your car on the Autobahn while on holiday and let German healthcare pay for it theory
post the implant and bimax designs/planning
Bimax design was dogshit I look nothing like the soft tissue simulation showed. The simulation software they had is so garbage that I requested my before / after CT scan data and was tempted to write my own simulation software, I‘ll call it Looksmax™ Implant Designer Pro ® Vantablackpill Itsover Minecraft Edition

The implants are titanium mesh implants, they were reshaped during surgery, the original fitting was done by an external company, don‘t have access to the files. After I noticed that the surgeon did care about aesthetics, I trusted him enough to not be a complete retard. IMO it could‘ve been larger, it‘s only 4mm right now.

WTF do the red lines mean?

View attachment 2507142

Side:

View attachment 2507144

Stuff done:

Preparation:

Surgery:

View attachment 2507156

Stuff done:

Just when I think life couldn’t be more unfair nigga gets a $30k surgery for free while I slave away years as a shorter uglier subhuman kms

View attachment 2507142

Side:

View attachment 2507144

Stuff done:

Preparation:

Surgery:

View attachment 2507156

Stuff done:

You won’t get a gf unless you show us proof of you 2 hugging.

View attachment 2507142

Side:

View attachment 2507144

Stuff done:

Preparation:

Surgery:

View attachment 2507156

Stuff done:

stilll ugly af

If this is chad I’m a chad
He isnt chad but he looks like a movie actor ffs, Doesnt look like he belongs on here

How tall are you?

@julianchicago

• Love it
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Just when I think life couldn’t be more unfair nigga gets a $30k surgery for free while I slave away years as a shorter uglier subhuman kms
Most people who get surgeries are just normies looking to improve themselves. Incels lack the recources normies have to get insurance, make money, travel, have connections etc. so its much harder. I guess accept it and do the best you can.

Most people who get surgeries are just normies looking to improve themselves. Incels lack the recources normies have to get insurance, make money, travel, have connections etc. so its much harder. I guess accept it and do the best you can.
To be fair I posted here not to brag but to make Germans aware of good surgeons and help other people ascend, it‘s hard to find information on blackpilled surgeons that aren‘t Instagram scammers. I got it on public healthcare, sucks for Americancels of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887
To be fair I posted here not to brag but to make Germans aware of good surgeons and help other people ascend, it‘s hard to find information on blackpilled surgeons that aren‘t Instagram scammers. I got it on public healthcare, sucks for Americancels of course.
No I understand, anyone who posts their success is doing good as most people would say "I got what I needed, I'm out of here". You are increasing the knowledgebase of this forum at no benefit of yourself which is good. I'm more stating the fact that most people who get surgeries had the means to do so in the first place and less fortunate people struggle to get them, not saying you did anything wrong or anything.