I got a free pizza

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
So there is this girl in class that I liked, I decided to give her a present for the Valentine's day. I wanted to deliver the present to her house but was too shy to find out her address, so I had to look up her father's name in voter registration website for florida, and found her house. It was a pretty unique name and only one person showed up so I knew it was her house. In school, I acted quietly and did not want to raise any suspicion. I ordered a pizza. I took the pizza out and stored it in a separate box, leaving the pizza box for myself. I cut a circular hole through the bottom of pizzabox.
Then after having done my homework, I waited until 10pm to drive to her house (keep in mind she didn't know I knew her address, this had to be a surprise to her)
I showed up to her house, and knocked on the door, putting my cock in the hole I made through the pizzabox
Her mother Opened (that was a surprise to me)
I said "did your daughter order pizza?"
Her mom replied "No, but I did"
So I opened the pizza box and she saw my cock
She shut the door instantly
Five minutes after that happened, I saw a pizza delivery guy roll up to their house
Apparently they paid for the pizza online, so all he had to do was leave it at the door.
He rung their door, but they didn't open. I'm not sure what kinds of horrors were going through their heads.
So the guy just left the pizza at the door, and I picked it up.
I took the pizza and drove home.
Mog?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, TopzCat1, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Must have been an extra sausage pizza

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
Higgapigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Pog moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785