I got a fucking crater on my face

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
How to fix these disgusting open wounds

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and PsychoH
Remember when I asked you whether I should pop a pimple? I popped it and this is it now after 3 weeks @n9wiff

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, PsychoH, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Meth user?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Charisma
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Charisma
Remember when I asked you whether I should pop a pimple? I popped it and this is it now after 3 weeks @n9wiff
Told ya lol

Continue skin care for a while, kojic and niacinamide can control discoloration but something like this will take time to go away, maybe in 2-3 months probs?

Faster if on tret tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Charisma
Seems like my skin was very sensitive to it, started purging day 2, day 10 I had 5 pimples and I never get pimples ever
What are you using exactly? Brand, strength?

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and PsychoH
Seems like my skin was very sensitive to it, started purging day 2, day 10 I had 5 pimples and I never get pimples ever
thats what its supposed to do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealNinja, PrinceofDarkness and Charisma
I thought it would be glassy-er
it would be if u hadnt popped the pimple i think.
i think the pimples spawning out of nowhere would have come eventually but instead of a few coming every month or so the tret makes them come out all once but then after that u never get pimples again

most of the times it goes away by itself eventually,
in the meantime do NOT use any products besides a cleanser
yes agree with this it looks inflammed and irritated dont use anything except warm water and maybe a mosteriuser with no active ingrediants in it. dont rub or anything either

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and PsychoH
yes agree with this it looks inflammed and irritated dont use anything except warm water and maybe a mosteriuser with no active ingrediants in it. dont rub or anything either
Mostly true, but i advice to use cold (not freezing) water rather than warm.

How long til it heals? What do you think?

nigga had to attach snake next to the black men mewing joke lmao
chad trait: never letting people forget about a humiliation
I wasn't supposed to do it but someone repped one of my comments from the times we used to beef a month ago and I read some of our back and forth and was like "I gotta put the humiliation somewhat else, this nigga deserves it"

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
1% of some random retinol that I found at the nearby cosmetics store, trashed it, idk which it was but something basic
ah, thats the mistake, never ever buy random products cuz they dont bother safety testing cuz its cheaper, its why i only stick to prescription grade stuff.
How long til it heals? What do you think?
looks like redness and inflmation will go down 3-4 days but it looks a bit deep so might take a week to 2 weeks to fully go, scar could be left after.

Once the redness is gone, you can try using a low % hylaurnic acid serum to speed up the process, it dosent matter if u dont do this tho, i would prioritise minimising the redness and inflammation, cuz if the hyalurinic acid causes more irritation it increases the chance to scar

• +1
I wasn't supposed to do it but someone repped one of my comments from the times we used to beef a month ago and I read some of our back and forth and was like "I gotta put the humiliation somewhat else, this nigga deserves it"
chad thinking
fakecel/sexhaver confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
1% of some random retinol that I found at the nearby cosmetics store, trashed it, idk which it was but something basic
Try glycolic acid. It's similar and it has almost 0% chance to cause acne

• +1
i think i have this. how tf do i fix this?

• So Sad
chad thinking
fakecel/sexhaver confirmed
I did have sex once but I'm an incel as of now. I have some opportunity to slay this summer but I don't want that. Im LTRs only

8d798e0bf2f3b5fea1930f47d59963e1

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
scars form, which is why you are advised not to pop it

• So Sad
ah, thats the mistake, never ever buy random products cuz they dont bother safety testing cuz its cheaper, its why i only stick to prescription grade stuff.

looks like redness and inflmation will go down 3-4 days but it looks a bit deep so might take a week to 2 weeks to fully go, scar could be left after.

Once the redness is gone, you can try using a low % hylaurnic acid serum to speed up the process, it dosent matter if u dont do this tho, i would prioritise minimising the redness and inflammation, cuz if the hyalurinic acid causes more irritation it increases the chance to scar
Do you think I can put BB cream over this shit?

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Do you think I can put BB cream over this shit?
i would really advise u wouldnt unless u absoleutly have to.
if u can wait till the redness has gone before and then try.
if u still want to try, apply how much u would normally but if it stings for more than 1-2 seconds wash it off immediatly to avoid more irritation and inflammation

• +1
i would really advise u wouldnt unless u absoleutly have to.
if u can wait till the redness has gone before and then try.
if u still want to try, apply how much u would normally but if it stings for more than 1-2 seconds wash it off immediatly to avoid more irritation and inflammation
The skin on the sides of the crater is a bit lift up, anything I can do to make it heal better and connect the tissue?

The skin on the sides of the crater is a bit lift up, anything I can do to make it heal better and connect the tissue?
theres a medication called flaminal forte cream which speeds up skin granulation but its expensive and probably not worth it for that. hylaurnic acid also speeds up wound healing but u cant use that until the redness has gone

• +1
theres a medication called flaminal forte cream which speeds up skin granulation but its expensive and probably not worth it for that. hylaurnic acid also speeds up wound healing but u cant use that until the redness has gone
Tysm 🫶

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
yes, watch that person come back in the middle of the night a decade later and butcher your family to death. Or at any time in the future, in private or public, with a friend or gun slaughter you. Maybe torture you to death, burn you in an oven. Nonstop harassment especially on losers is top tier retard.

jfl use concealer for now and that's it, it will go away on its own within a week or two if you don't use any products on it except cleanser

Worse, retinol user

Fuck everyone that suggested me retinol/tret
Yeah going and coming off tret sucks, and the benefits aren’t worth that process at all imo

• +1