I got a girl pregnant

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Met her at the club and cream pied her at night and in the morning. She texted me after if she should get a plan B and i told her yes lol. We hookup again next weekend and fuck but i dont creampie her this time but apparently she took another plan B lol. fast forward a week or two im with her and she tells me that she was pregnant and that she went in to the doctors freaking out but it ended up miscarried and they gave her meds to clear it. I think about it a lot now though, at least i know im fertile, and apparently very fertile at that because my sperm beat out 2 rounds of plan B and hardcore alcohol abuse on both sides lol

Stats
Me 6'3 athletic timothee chalamet
Her 5'8 "hot af" (according to all my fiends who saw me pull and saw her IG) Stacey

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Recessed Life, noodlelover, Luffymaxxing and 14 others
Why tf would you cream pie a girl you just met? Do you guys even hang out, outside of sex? Do you like her as a person?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, lemonnz, Deprived and 7 others
Then you woke
Up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, KIVVV, Hottaco34 and 11 others
Why tf would you cream pie a girl you just met? Do you guys even hang out, outside of sex? Do you like her as a person?
Shes really hot, rich, and i do like her personality. I was really drunk as well lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Hottaco34, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
this shit is just common nowadays, it is insanely degenerate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: otal_duu, Deprived, Timmy and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, RAMU KAKA, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
congrats on the sister

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
It miscarried
You can make your writing better by avoiding mistakes like these.
Obviously, you should keep things interesting, but I don't think having two low probability events (plan B failing, miscarriage) happen in a row was the best idea.
Subvert expectations by leading the reader in a fresh way to expected and believable outcomes!

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Tales from mumbai mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and Obito
You can make your writing better by avoiding mistakes like these.
Obviously, you should keep things interesting, but I don't think having two low probability events (plan B failing, miscarriage) happen in a row was the best idea.
Subvert expectations by leading the reader in a fresh way to expected and believable outcomes!
lol neither of those are fake. It actually makes perfect sense that the baby would have issues after 2 plan Bs and binge drinking alcohol.

dont cope.

why cant i hookup with a girl? every girl i meet just used me as an emotional tmapon

Stacy sure buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
For unto thee, I spew my tears
into cusps, held in disdain
in thorny grounds I’ve spent my years
there is no end to sorrow’s reign

KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles
KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS
Rot

Met her at the club and cream pied her at night and in the morning. She texted me after if she should get a plan B and i told her yes lol. We hookup again next weekend and fuck but i dont creampie her this time but apparently she took another plan B lol. fast forward a week or two im with her and she tells me that she was pregnant and that she went in to the doctors freaking out but it ended up miscarried and they gave her meds to clear it. I think about it a lot now though, at least i know im fertile, and apparently very fertile at that because my sperm beat out 2 rounds of plan B and hardcore alcohol abuse on both sides lol

Stats
Her 5'8 "hot af" (according to all my fiends who saw me pull and saw her IG) Stacey
IMG 3047

Bringing this thread back, should i post the pics of this chick?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mid and Zeruel

Why would you be so sure it was you who knocked her up, she let u creampie the first night u met her shes prob fucked 5 more guys from the time she met u and when she found out she was pregnant. She might have already been pregnant the night u fucked her bru

I've creampied over 100 diff women the first day I met them, no pregnancies. Of course YOU ASK if they're on birth control before and you use your best judgement if you think they are telling the truth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Michael Myers
Why would you be so sure it was you who knocked her up, she let u creampie the first night u met her shes prob fucked 5 more guys from the time she met u and when she found out she was pregnant. She might have already been pregnant the night u fucked her bru

I've creampied over 100 diff women the first day I met them, no pregnancies. Of course YOU ASK if they're on birth control before and you use your best judgement if you think they are telling the truth
It was 100% mine dude. This chick was not a hoe either. Stacey who had only had two long term boy friends. I pull high quality chicks bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, WatermelonLover and Amnesia
I've creampied over 100 diff women the first day I met them, no pregnancies
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

At least make your larps believable you fucking midget

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

At least make your larps believable you fucking midget
I have an excel spreadsheet of every girl I have slept with their age name and what exactly we did sexcually and where I came

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, poopoohead, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
I have an excel spreadsheet of every girl I have slept with their age name and what exactly we did sexcually and where I came
Joever for future .orgcels, they will see their moms' names on your list. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and WatermelonLover
was going through my post history i swear I posted some texts fromt his chick already where she was begging for me to come over

Stats
Pm ur face g

Joever for future .orgcels, they will see their moms' names on your list. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
well I once had a GF find my list and shes like "why the hell is my name on a list with a bunch of over hoes"

now my spreadsheet has code acronyms for everything so you wouldnt exactly know what you're seeing if u just look at it other than names of women and various letters next to their names

so I told my gf "oh that's just every girl I have ever given my number or has my number"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Patient A, Zeruel and 1 other person