I got a girl pregnant

well I once had a GF find my list and shes like "why the hell is my name on a list with a bunch of over hoes"

now my spreadsheet has code acronyms for everything so you wouldnt exactly know what you're seeing if u just look at it other than names of women and various letters next to their names

so I told my gf "oh that's just every girl I have ever given my number or has my number"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: High IQ.

its almsot 5 am for me lol i gotta sleep
You couldve posted a pic in that time. I'll consider this larp until proven otherwise :sleep:

was going through my post history i swear I posted some texts fromt his chick already where she was begging for me to come over
This thread has it. Its like my 4th post down, thats the girl i got pregnant lol

You couldve posted a pic in that time. I'll consider this larp until proven otherwise :sleep:
check my most post, the hinge results thread... you actually posted in it back then lol. Those texts are this girl

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
check my most post, the hinge results thread... you actually posted in it back then lol. Those texts are this girl
This one? Mtb with body halo

Do you know who he is? He's a slayer. Highest bodycount here.
Who amnesia? I think his username says is it all

Yes. I'm surprised you don't know who he is. He's a chad who lives in commiefornia. He's got everything you need to have a triple-digit bodycount.

This one? Mtb with body halo
View attachment 2841663

No thats one of my random hinge matches.
Above it. Starting from the OP of the thread and liek the 4th post down by me are two screenshots of text messages from the girl in this thread. I met her in a club

No thats one of my random hinge matches.
Above it. Starting from the OP of the thread and liek the 4th post down by me are two screenshots of text messages from the girl in this thread. I met her in a club
Yeah but how do I know its stacy? You said you were gonna post her pics bud

Why would you be so sure it was you who knocked her up, she let u creampie the first night u met her shes prob fucked 5 more guys from the time she met u and when she found out she was pregnant. She might have already been pregnant the night u fucked her bru

I've creampied over 100 diff women the first day I met them, no pregnancies. Of course YOU ASK if they're on birth control before and you use your best judgement if you think they are telling the truth
Have you ever busted inside a girl who said she was not on any birth control.

Also as a giga slayer why aren't you impregnating foids and spreading your chad seed. Child support gets capped after a certain amount

Have you ever busted inside a girl who said she was not on any birth control.

Also as a giga slayer why aren't you impregnating foids and spreading your chad seed. Child support gets capped after a certain amount
Yes I have bro. I’ve girls tell me that they aren’t in birth control like pre sex but we naked, then I fuck them for 10+ minutes and they tell me to cum inside them. I bust inside as often as possible unless they hardcore don’t want me to. I think it’s as sexy as like cumming in their face or in their mouth. Busting in pussy raw is like my ultimate turn on. Breeding girls. I recently had a girl where she was cowgirl on me riding, I told her “you’re gonna make me cum” and she legit locked in and SPED UP her riding to make me cum and a bust my load and legit mid 3rd pump of my cum she says “don’t cum in me” and I tell her I’m coming right now… you know what she does? She legit buckles down on my dick to make it as deep as possible and then just lays on me for like 5 minutes with my load absorbing in her.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and poopoohead
bump

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
All these slay claims and no one ever posts a sex tape. Or even just a pic of them having sex.
The "slayer" in the custom title is just the cherry on top. Totally not a larper

All these slay claims and no one ever posts a sex tape. Or even just a pic of them having sex.
The "slayer" in the custom title is just the cherry on top. Totally not a larper
cope and seethe buddy.

man can you send me how you look like and how often you get approached or iois
I dont wanna send face on this site or pm. But after recent softmaxxing and health optimization over the months, I get IOIs and approached every single time i go out.

the number one way girls approach me in the club is coming near and staring at me or dancing next to me/on me where i just talk to them and they are immediately down to grind on me

• +1
  • +1
Adopted ray peat type principles and learned the truth about health, diet, and environment.
how did it change your looks tho

how did it change your looks tho
improves skin, bones, hair, etc. Legit everything improves when you actually get healthy and can repair issues and damage.

• +1
improves skin, bones, hair, etc. Legit everything improves when you actually get healthy and can repair issues and damage.
do you have any threads on this or anywhere i can look tbh

do you have any threads on this or anywhere i can look tbh
i can make a thread or give more info, but im too tired to do it today after clubbing last night

• +1
i can make a thread or give more info, but im too tired to do it today after clubbing last night
alright tag me if you do bro

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Yes I have bro. I’ve girls tell me that they aren’t in birth control like pre sex but we naked, then I fuck them for 10+ minutes and they tell me to cum inside them. I bust inside as often as possible unless they hardcore don’t want me to. I think it’s as sexy as like cumming in their face or in their mouth. Busting in pussy raw is like my ultimate turn on. Breeding girls. I recently had a girl where she was cowgirl on me riding, I told her “you’re gonna make me cum” and she legit locked in and SPED UP her riding to make me cum and a bust my load and legit mid 3rd pump of my cum she says “don’t cum in me” and I tell her I’m coming right now… you know what she does? She legit buckles down on my dick to make it as deep as possible and then just lays on me for like 5 minutes with my load absorbing in her.
I agree Busting inside is the ultimate primal pleasure , and the higher your smv the more the foid wants you to creampie them.

Of course if their paranoid about getting pregnant especially if not on birth control then they might object even if aesthethic .

And yea that's that's pretty hot that the foid sped up and you dumped all your seed

Have you had the luck of breeding any children bro? My slayer friend with over 100 + lays has 6 kids , and got his LTR pregnant and they had a kid 6 months ago.

As for myself I think some foid that was not on the pill made a big fuss about me busting inside and she was not on any birth control. After about 2 weeks I did not hear from her. Lowkey might have a mini me running around lol

Last edited:
I agree Busting inside is the ultimate primal pleasure , and the higher your smv the more the foid wants you to creampie them.

Of course if their paranoid about getting pregnant especially if not on birth control then they might object even if aesthethic .

And yea that's that's pretty hot that the foid sped up and you dumped all your seed

Have you had the luck of breeding any children bro? My slayer friend with over 100 + lays has 6 kids , and got his LTR pregnant and they had a kid 6 months ago.

As for myself I think some foid that was not on the pill made a big fuss about me busting inside and she was not on any birth control. After about 2 weeks I did not hear from her. Lowkey might have a mini me running around lol
yeah 100%. higher smv = higher chance she wants you to blow inside. Same with raw dogging her. If she is asking for a condom to fuck, its a bad sign imo but sometimes they say nvm and want it raw loll.
I had a girl who i ubered to her srat house and she brought condoms in but we just go straight to fucking raw like she doesnt even mention the condoms and im blowing loads in her lol

Another girl recently told me she wasnt on birsth control but then wanted me to rawdog her, she did ask after though "are you sure you didnt cum in me" and i said yes (i did pull out but i was considering it ngl)

This is the only pregnancy that ive heard about so no kids atm lol

That would be legit imo, not even have to pay child support. Yeah man i hope to impregnate many girls and jsut have them raising my kids and then have my own family as well

Last edited: