I got a girlfriend

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

@moggathon alt acc. (jk master dont rape me)
after 20 years of being a rejected fuck always on delivered now I got a girlfriend.

how?

cold approached the foid with her friend at a cafe (me and my friend) and sat with them randomly, at first they were hesitant but they realized we aint serial killers and we had a 30 minute chat got their instagrams and left.
we've been talking for a while, going out on double dates and shit and today she was like nigga make a move and yeah.

do I love her?

jfl at loving a foid after being blackpilled for 2 years. love for me doesnt exist and I am coping with my extreme nihilism through relationships.

she's low mtb but her body is like a 7/10 so yeah win ig

innerlightmaxxing and just being confident really works

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, watah, imthesupremecel and 9 others
celebrate with me niggers

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, Lidian, SoberAndRetarded and 4 others
341a70457690e84db00807954be817bf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, AutisticGymcel and wastedspermcel
after 20 years of being a rejected fuck always on delivered now I got a girlfriend.

how?

cold approached the foid with her friend at a cafe (me and my friend) and sat with them randomly, at first they were hesitant but they realized we aint serial killers and we had a 30 minute chat got their instagrams and left.
we've been talking for a while, going out on double dates and shit and today she was like nigga make a move and yeah.

do I love her?

jfl at loving a foid after being blackpilled for 2 years. love for me doesnt exist and I am coping with my extreme nihilism through relationships.

I agree I can't feel love emotions for women anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel and DNRDniggerking
Proud of u bro

• Love it
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, chudlite and Klasik616
Good shit

Love to read these

• Love it
nothing lovable about them. only sexual desire
Exactly, since I recognized women are superficial I cannot have true love feelings for them. I'm 23 and I still get ignored, ghosted, rejected, friendzoned... There's no way you can love such a trash being, the whole romantic love idea is a myth. After the blackpill you cannot be the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
cool bro i honestly hate women and hate myself for being attracted to them, i remember theyve dated and loved other men in the past and it pisses me off because i didnt get my first gf until 16 and that was after i lost 30 pounds and my whole earlier life i was treated like shit for being fat and ive been very bitter about it since then, anytime im treated nicely all i can think about is how its only because im not a 5’5 subhuman anymore and even then im still mtn, nothing to smile or be happy about in my life, i have a girlfriend right now but she honestly just pisses me off, she has male friends and i have her login to most social mediasand obsessively check her dms and i know shes not cheating on me but the fact she has male friends just angers me and makes me want to hit her or worst

tldr: people are shallow and learning this ruined my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, Rzn, greywind and 4 others
tbh lowkey i wanna ask this girl in my school out but like

i want to be loved and cared for and feel physical touch, but i feel like if i start being happy again i will mess up everything, i dont like being happy tbh, i work better when im sad or feel nothing, i dont want to waste my time and resources and effort and emotions into a girl just to be happy, ive been sad and miserable most of my life and feel like its my normal feeling/personality by now, feeling happiness feels abnormal, i also dont want to live in constant worry that she might be cheating on me or being unloyal

i want to be alone, but i dont want to feel alone

jfl i hate how complex my emotions are and how much i overthink :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

tbh idk how else to explain it, might just die at 25 alone and cold in the middle of nowhere tbh

still bro, gg, go tear her pussy open now :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dim and Klasik616
break up with her its haram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr and DNRDniggerking
i want to be loved and cared for and feel physical touch, but i feel like if i start being happy again i will mess up everything, i dont like being happy tbh, i work better when im sad or feel nothing, i dont want to waste my time and resources and effort and emotions into a girl just to be happy, ive been sad and miserable most of my life and feel like its my normal feeling/personality by now, feeling happiness feels abnormal, i also dont want to live in constant worry that she might be cheating on me or being unloyal
DNR INCEL SOCIETY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN AS THE MALE SEX :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, noobs, DNRDniggerking and 2 others
cool bro i honestly hate women and hate myself for being attracted to them, i remember theyve dated and loved other men in the past and it pisses me off because i didnt get my first gf until 16 and that was after i lost 30 pounds and my whole earlier life i was treated like shit for being fat and ive been very bitter about it since then, anytime im treated nicely all i can think about is how its only because im not a 5’5 subhuman anymore and even then im still mtn, nothing to smile or be happy about in my life, i have a girlfriend right now but she honestly just pisses me off, she has male friends and i have her login to most social mediasand obsessively check her dms and i know shes not cheating on me but the fact she has male friends just angers me and makes me want to hit her or worst

Get female friends and let her know you're talking to other women.

• +1
DNR INCEL SOCIETY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN AS THE MALE SEX :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:
lowkey might just take out a huge bank loan and go explore the world and blow my brains out before the government catches me :p:p:p:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
i do have female friends and when they get brought up she goes apeshit “who is that” “do you like her” “have you two dated” honestly im just mtn and she swears im so beautiful to her and the whole time she showers me with compliments it just pisses me off cuz wtf u lying to me bitch

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

I can relate to a certain degree. I got gyno surgery early this summer, before some foids were pointing them out and it killed me inside

jfl i hate how complex my emotions are and how much i overthink :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

tbh idk how else to explain it, might just die at 25 alone and cold in the middle of nowhere tbh

true freedom happens when you realize how fake these feelings are. animals literally feel the same shit we do we arent unique. love is not a disney in most cases its simply people coping together, unless you're chad ofc and then you can expect actual disney story love. its overrated and worthless and brings nothing but pain. be free from this shit and then you'll be confident and wont give a shit whether you get her or get spat on in the face

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Klasik616 and dbva
true freedom happens when you realize how fake these feelings are. animals literally feel the same shit we do we arent unique. love is not a disney in most cases its simply people coping together, unless you're chad ofc and then you can expect actual disney story love. its overrated and worthless and brings nothing but pain. be free from this shit and then you'll be confident and wont give a shit whether you get her or get spat on in the face
mirin response tbh, ive been trying this for a while but i still have that pussy weak loser side of my mentality that just doesnt want to let go of love and actually thinks love is real :soy:

jfl soon enough ill finally let go, and ill live alone, in peace

• +1
this is genuinely very underrated I larped as a foid magnet and she thinks I am him. was literally texting foids I knew from school so they can text me back while I am with her and have her ask questions that I gave her no answer to. maintain mystery and make her feel like she isnt the only option

Only Chads get the experience of being loved by foids even though is conditional on looks but atleast they treat them right.

Average men have to simp and do a lot of shit to even get slight affection from foids, this cannot be called love I see it more in a economic way "I give you this, you give me that".

• +1

Embrace Chasity
It’s the natural pure state of man
Sensuality and love is man made

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and dbva
Only Chads get the experience of being loved by foids even though is conditional on looks but atleast they treat them right.

Average men have to simp and do a lot of shit to even get slight affection from foids, this cannot be called love I see it more in a economic way "I give you this, you give me that".
facts. Normie "love" is cope to avoid loneliness and procreate

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
girlfriend is only worth it if you are bluepilled and believe in true love

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

how?

do I love her?

Massive W man, W Relationship, W Girlfriend, W User. Fuck her good for me bro, i know you’ll probably have her wet n shit. Hope you make her SCREAM :feelsyay:

Massive W man, W Relationship, W Girlfriend, W User. Fuck her good for me bro, i know you’ll probably have her wet n shit. Hope you make her SCREAM :feelsyay:
love my man. I sure will empty years worth of cum in her cave

Users who are viewing this thread

• neros
Back