I got a job as a waiter!!!

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Yay:feelsautistic:

Can I get some tips for being a good waiter?How to hold a plate if my hands are kinda shaking?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, ChristianChad, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
High cortisol job tbh, but depends on the place. If its high class restaurant its over. Imagine seeing rich chads and stacyes everyday, id rope in the toilet on the very first day

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13332
Respond fast,my shift starts in 5h

• JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
High cortisol job tbh, but depends on the place. If its high class restaurant its over. Imagine seeing rich chads and stacyes everyday, id rope in the toilet on the very first day
Its a high class beach restaurant + bar:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 20517 and 1 other person
So you are going to wait

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mug, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
So you are going to wait
Yes
Fail Music Video GIF by FOURCE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, the BULL and Erik-Jón
Hope you get good experience and socialize with your peers

Don't take high doses at work

I hope you send me pictures in PM working like the prostitute you are

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
chad1212 is 5'5

and upper class balkans are 6'3 on average :lul::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, ChristianChad, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, ascension and GandyIsNormie
Slide the wiminz ur number 😎

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Chad69
@Chad1212, you're an idiot, don't even think about holding a blueprint with one hand under the influence of opioids

Try to be as nice person as possible with people, they will probably give you a better tip

If a client treats you badly, ignore it and tell your boss

Use 2-inch lifts for your own good :lul:

Try to establish a fair or good relationship with your colleagues and boss, do not talk about drugs or pick up girls

Take low doses of opioids because if you use too much you won't be able to work or pass out

You're faggot

• +1
keep reacting you absued dog @Thompsonz

literally banned but cant help himself from the rot of this site. ova

loser gosha nigger

Nice job op, youll get tips from being quick and concise imo, i fucking hate waiters that come by and ask "how is the food guys". obviously theyll say its good just fuck off

maybe im a weirdo but that shit makes me mad

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: future_ and Deleted member 13332
dont take opiates to work. you'll be okay.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 13332
yeah keeo "ugh"ing you little bitch.

you cant say shit. you got yourself banned and are still here, literally muted yourself for no reason.

ova

msg me to talk tho :ogre:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Try to be as nice person as possible with people, they will probably give you a better tip
Girls get generous tips, guys not so much...
If a client treats you badly, ignore it and tell your boss
The boss will probably think it's his fault: "What did you do?", "OMG, you're such a crybaby!", etc.
Use 2-inch lifts for your own good :lul:
Not a wise idea when you're carrying plates with food, you don't walk and move the same.

• +1
mirin

• Love it
Girls get generous tips, guys not so much...

The boss will probably think it's his fault: "What did you do?", "OMG, you're such a crybaby!", etc.

Not a wise idea when you're carrying plates with food, you don't walk and move the same.
chad1212 probably doesn't get tips for offering his sexual services to male customers

The boss is probably friends with Chad 1212's dad so he probably didn't treat him badly.

I have seen that the waiters wear high tops so I don't think anything will happen if they wear shoes with 2 inches of lifts

• +1
Im just waiting for who asked

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Stopping@Nothing19
fuck having to deal with people complaining and shit

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Brutal Imma be forced to wear sissy suits and polo shirts:feelsrope:

• Love it
I remember when I worked as a waiter in a middle-class bar at night (7:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.) on Saturdays and Sundays.

I was only allowed to drink a maximum of 3 beers, I was prohibited from smoking (but I used opioids in low doses), they had me moving all the time (a lot of hustle and bustle from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.), many drunks threatening me with death, girls giving me compliments for my fagot appearance, lots of verbal fights

$300 a month for working only weekends

I was just 17 years old so that money I earned for 4 months was not managed well and I spent it on food, drugs and some clothes

@Gargantuan

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gargantuan and Chad69
congrats man
i work in retail and everytime i see chad or stacy or a foid in general (90% of the time)
i want to fucking rape ebvery giurl that comes in the store and punch every chad
its brutal as fuck nigga

• +1
I could never , it would raise my cortisol so much i would be dead , rather work my part time job at my local gym where i stand up at the front desk and do nothing 😎

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Good Job Man Proud of u man accomplish great thing

Could never work as a waiter. I'd probably drop a bunch of plates on the first day.

GL though

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel