https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/18/18101.jpg?1564601136
WawelDragon1683
What did i do to deserve this? Fml
-

JoinedApr 18, 2019Messages1,742
Yesterday at 11:14 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I was forced by the threat of getting kicked out to find a job. It's hell. It's a fucking warehouse job couse i couldn't get another one.
I FUCKING HATE WORKING. WHAT'S ECEN THE POINT OF LIVING IF YOU SPEND IT SLAVING AWAY LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT?????????

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I dont need a job to want die.
I only need to look at my face and body.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Warehouse jobs are the fucking worst. It's actual slave work. You physically bust your ass for hours, and then you have to mingle with the retarded poor shit you work with that are coping in horrible ways since their lives are a disaster.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Krezo, nattycel and Ritalincel
I don't mind having to work to survive. BUT
How fair is it that people who win the genetic lottery born to wealthy parents never have to work a day in their life and can live the NEET lifestyle. While those of us born to working class parents are forced to wage cuck until 65+? It's bullshit

https://incels.is/threads/i-got-a-job-i-want-to-die.137289/

You steal all your threads from incels.is dont you

I want a job just for the money.

https://incels.is/threads/i-got-a-job-i-want-to-die.137289/
giphy.gif

I want a job to buy drugs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Krezo and Ritalincel
I don't mind having to work to survive. BUT
How fair is it that people who win the genetic lottery born to wealthy parents never have to work a day in their life and can live the NEET lifestyle. While those of us born to working class parents are forced to wage cuck until 65+? It's bullshit
It's why I went through years of shit with therapists, mental health and a hospital stay to get on autismbux. It was the best decision of my life.

It's why I went through years of shit with therapists, mental health and a hospital stay to get on autismbux. It was the best decision of my life.
Any sort of welfare program here is so restrictive. If I went on ODSP I would end up being incel. Because they probably wouldn't allow me to own a car. Since they force you to sell your assets. I wouldn't be able to earn supplemental income from day trading or anything like that either if I was on ODSP. Since they monitor your bank accounts for welfare fraud.

If I didn't have a car in my city and spending cash for dates, I would be incel. There is no way I would be able to date my gf if I didn't have a car and money for gas, servicing my car, cash to buy us dinner, etc.

i fucking hate working, for fucks sake