I think about killing myself everyday

I am really sad for what you have been through.

Life get's better when you're older and have run out of shits to give.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
These past few weeks have been very fucking rough, my girlfriend died, I almost got bombed, I'm having exams, and I just don't feel like I have anyone...
bro that's brutal. People in the west who complain about not having a gf don't realize how great their lives are in comparison

• JFL
Nigga what the fuck?

Syria.
But I'm grateful because I'm still very good and alive compared to the kids that are suffocating under thier fallen houses.
@SyrianPsycho

bro that's brutal. People in the west who complain about not having a gf don't realize how great their lives are in comparison
Both lives are shit tbh, it pales in comparison to how happy people are in north sentinal island :lul: fuck jews srs

I am really sad for what you have been through.

Life get's better when you're older and have run out of shits to give.
I think people are more deppressed in old age:lul:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Both lives are shit tbh, it pales in comparison to how happy people are in north sentinal island :lul: fuck jews srs
life is crazy when you think about it. You had an equal chance of being born Donald Trump or some schizoid primitive creature that throws spears at indian helicopters
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQn6_Hz9zTckXYuOa1biiMhulnHv6pKtadAFcdg79yocrL3Y29
The Mystery of the Sentinelese: The ...

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and noodlelover
life is crazy when you think about it. You had an equal chance of being born Donald Trump or some schizoid primitive creature that throws spears at indian helicopters
View attachment 2891307View attachment 2891308
They are the happiest people, have sex all day, reproduce, have fun with kids and pick berries, hunt fish for 3 hours a day. But humans had to technologically advance for no reason

Pray not for an easy life, but pray for the strength to deal with a hard one.

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and HTN_Mentalcel
I think people are more deppressed in old age:lul:
Normies that lived happy lives with a wife and a good job, get depressed when they loose that.

My life started out complete shit and get's better and better. I'm better looking at 40, than I was at 30, and I was better looking at 30 than I was at 20, and was better looking at 20 than I was when I was 5.

The same goes for my ability to talk to people.

With all the anti-aging tech that keeps coming out, and my always improving knowledge of looksmaxing, I'll most likely be better looking at 50 than 40, and better at 70 than 50, and so on.

The thing that gets most people are when some one they love dies, but there's no one for me, so I don't have that risk. Even my parents were violently abusive and sociopathic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, TechnoBoss and HTN_Mentalcel
Normies that lived happy lives with a wife and a good job, get depressed when they loose that.

My life started out complete shit and get's better and better. I'm better looking at 40, than I was at 30, and I was better looking at 30 than I was at 20, and was better looking at 20 than I was when I was 5.

The same goes for my ability to talk to people.

With all the anti-aging tech that keeps coming out, and my always improving knowledge of looksmaxing, I'll most likely be better looking at 50 than 40, and better at 70 than 50, and so on.

The thing that gets most people are when some one they love dies, but there's no one for me, so I don't have that risk. Even my parents were violently abusive and sociopathic.
You ever gonna have a family?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You ever gonna have a family?
I doubt I'll ever be rich enough, or have a secure enough income, for that.

I would like to be be a kind of father figure to some one. Maybe I'll date a woman with kids.

All, goals long in the future. Currently have my hands full with shorter term goals, before I'll have any chance at dating again.

• +1
I doubt I'll ever be rich enough, or have a secure enough income, for that.

I would like to be be a kind of father figure to some one. Maybe I'll date a woman with kids.

All, goals long in the future. Currently have my hands full with shorter term goals, before I'll have any chance at dating again.
Wait so you’re almost 40 and still dont have a wife and children?

Wait so you’re almost 40 and still dont have a wife and children?
You probably don't want some autistic sperg response. But if you're curious.

I started with a fucked up childhood and had no social skills in my 20s.

I pushed myself, did hundreds of cold approaches, thousands of rejections online and off.

All while living on almost nothing, and having no car (still have no car), struggling for survival, trying to pay down a 70k student debt (Maybe 130K in todays dollars). My parents and guidance council encouraged me to get heavily in debt, saying I'd make the money back easily after I graduated. I was too subservient and trusting in authority figures.

I never broke into my industry, because of my inferior social skills, even though my less skilled classmates that had more confidence (didn't get abused by their parents) were able to get jobs easily.

Had PTSD for most of my 20s (from childhood and other trauma events), constant nightmares, would shake and had a super high pitched subservient tone when talking to people.

Possible had some level of autism as well, though I've mostly cured that because I'm high enough intelligence to figure out required neuro-chemistry.

First girl I hooked up with was in my late 20s. She was overweight, and cheating on her boyfriend, but ghosted me after. This was after thousands of rejections.

Dated a little bit, but kept having to move for my job, and none of the girls wanted to marry me, or date me long distance when I had to move. Gained more social skills from dating.

Lost my career again (the meh one not within my field of study), and realized that the only way I can make it is if I figure out how to make money online, and work for myself. This was always my long term plan, and even when I had a job I was always working on side projects most of my free time, throughout my teens, twenties, and early thirties, although it never worked out, I at least learned from all my failures.

So in my early 30s I decide I'll live off my savings, and go all out trying to make a career for myself online. If I go homeless, I go homeless, but I'm running out of time, and need an online career so I can location max, and I have no skills or resume to get a job anyways.

I learn investing first, so I can make my savings last longer. Reading a few books by expert investors.

Then I spend year, after year, after year trying things full time and failing to make enough to live. Though I learn from every failure, and get better and better at market analysis, statistics, marketing, and all of the niche skills required for my niche.

I'm still not there yet, but because I learned investing, I've some how managed to increase my savings slightly, while living on it, in my five years of full time grinding at trying to make something work online but failing. I'm not saying my niche to remain anonymous.

So I have no car, and I'm living off almost nothing. Still in these five years I've managed to hook up with maybe three or four women. None of them wanted to stick around because I'm dirt poor.

I'm also not chasing women, I just put some small amount in to make sure my social skills don't rust to much. But now I'm fully focused on my hustle, so I can make enough to live and then location max.

I've also been looks maxing the entire time. Ten years of mewing makes a difference incase you were wondering. I have a better body and all that. Still below average looking.

The girls that are attracted to me here, tend to be 18 year olds, or sometimes younger (but I don't talk to those ones), and not looking for a relationship.

And that's if I go out, which I'm not anymore, until I have a survivable income. So I'm stuck in this grind.

But my life is MUCH better. Not being under constant threat of violence, being able to breath and relax is great. But I get sad sometimes, and lonely, I keep on grinding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates