I got a new group of friends.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Last year I started a new job, I was trained with a couple of people aged 20-23, passed my exams from the job, and was eventually employed since september for a job that is 10-15hours per week of work. Just enough to get by somewhat comfortably with my current state of living.

I vibed on friendly terms with the people I was trained with, but we never did anything outside of work. We had only minor contact after our training, only interacting at our job.

Recently we have started to hangout after work though. Instigated by another person of the group, and then expanded on by me offering my place to chill at afterwards when we hangout. Go for drinks, played pool together, chill at my balcony, talked about our lives, etc.
I vibe very well with them, despite being 27yo and they don't feel uncomfortable about it at all. Which is lifefuel, they even told me I don't look that old and could be just their age.

Might be legit the first friends I've made since like 5 years. If we continue hanging out like this and our connection gets stronger.

Were even going to a rave together this weekend. I mentioned me going there in an unenthusiastic way, not really expecting them to tag along. But they are down and going there with me.

First time I go to a rave not alone.

I am still somewhat in doubt though. I don't look up to these people, they don't mog me at all, they aren't doing better in any part of life than me,
beyond not being mentally ill, drug addicted and depressed (which they dont know).

So idk what value this really adds to my life?!?

but alteast these last 2 weeks I've had a steady stream of 'social interaction' where I felt like I could somewhat be myself, not having to fraud. And where I could talk about issues that I face in my daily life, mainly my job since we all have the same job.

Idk weird how shit can go. You have colleagues you never chill with. Then suddenly you end up chilling regularly.

Life might not be totally brutal and depressing.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and cytoplasm
chad bragging thread

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
nice

• Love it
Life might not be totally brutal and depressing.
wrestler-fingerwave.gif

I've thought this before but something terrible always eventually happens to disprove it

• +1
wrestler-fingerwave.gif

I've thought this before but something terrible always eventually happens to disprove it
I mean the girls in the group are spewing blackpill after blackpill. Dating non-stop with good-looking guys.
While the guys in the group are like me: currently given up on dating, lack of success.

It doesn't really bother me anymore though. Part of life and the difference between men and women. Gotta accept it instead of thinking life is completely fair or equal, especially between genders.

The social interaction in general is low cortisol and without pressure. I like it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse