I got a slay today

Pussy, just know me & other users like @the BULL would bully you and steal your bitch irl.
who cares. I never claimed I’m strong in any way. I also don’t think bragging about being able to bully a 15 year old is an accomplishment. You do you tho

he is not larping
You only saw his eyes if I’m correct? That’s the same as maskfishing, every other confirmed chad in PSL has sent other users their face or posted publicly.

There’s no doxing at 6+ PSL OP is larping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
who cares. I never claimed I’m strong in any way. I also don’t think bragging about being able to bully a 15 year old is an accomplishment. You do you tho
Cope, here’s me at 15
0112045A A8E6 4BA1 829F 2F70BAF7F3C3
you would be my bitch

Of your slays buddy boyo. Ppl here had to post videos slapping their gf's butt to prove their slayerhood and access to PSL olympus.
P.S. crisick mogsView attachment 1620160
Crisick has no appeal to girls under 30. He does mog me psl wise tho. Why the fuck would I take pics trying to prove my slays and make myself look like a retard. To prove to an obscure forum that I am a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, GetShrekt and the BULL
You only saw his eyes if I’m correct? That’s the same as maskfishing, every other confirmed chad in PSL has sent other users their face or posted publicly.

he has gandy tier eyes tho

• +1
Reactions: imogurfamilia
Don’t simp 4 a bluecel :lul:

Crisick has no appeal to girls under 30. He does mog me psl wise tho. Why the fuck would I take pics trying to prove my slays and make myself look like a retard. To prove to an obscure forum that I am a slayer
Girls at your school would call him daddy. You can do what you want you don't Need to prove yourself on this obscure forum but then the question Is why are you even posting here in the First place if you really don't care

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
op is larping to impress incels, jfl :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Girls at your school would call him daddy. You can do what you want you don't Need to prove yourself on this obscure forum but then the question Is why are you even posting here in the First place if you really don't care
I just wanted to give motivation to people that looksmaxxing does work. Obviously my genetics were good to begin with but looksmaxxing has helped me a lot

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Nope. After many men and we weren’t even the highest rated
Jfl they can rate him as they want they would crumble in his presence

No I’ve sent frontal and side angle pics of lower third before as well

Jfl they can rate him as they want they would crumble in his presence
No crisick looks somewhat uncanny still a chad anyway tho

I just wanted to give motivation to people that looksmaxxing does work. Obviously my genetics were good to begin with but looksmaxxing has helped me a lot
What do you want to motivate you're Just 15 you didn't even have time to looksmax and currently still in puberty. You repeated many Times that you have a top tier Eye area for which you had absolutely nothing to do. You Just want to Flex on incels

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and imogurfamilia
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
What do you want to motivate you're Just 15 you didn't even have time to looksmax and currently still in puberty. You repeated many Times that you have a top tier Eye area for which you had absolutely nothing to do. You Just want to Flex on incels
A good eye area only carries you so far.

For my jaw, I had mse and twin blocks at 11. Started mewing at 11.5-12.

Got elastics at 14.

I have looks maxxed a lot considering my jaw however I know I was blessed with the eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, the BULL and Deleted member 16371
I’m not larping
yes you are
you have no proof of anything, its best to assume anyone without proof is larping
until you post proof you will remain a kissless virgin in everyone's eyes

• +1
No I’ve sent frontal and side angle pics of lower third before as well
Ded srs, I’m 23 virgin and post my pics here and other PSL spaces with no concern.

Why are you so narcy to think anyone will go after a goodlooker if he send someone a pm of his face?

The feds want people like me, actual toxic inkwells I don’t believe you can have this many slays and be this high inhibition, pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yes you are
you have no proof of anything, its best to assume anyone without proof is larping
until you post proof you will remain a kissless virgin in everyone's eyes
fuckkkkk I don’t want to lose my forum slayer status tho.

jfl at you thinking I have to post my face to prove anything to this forum and my slays

Ded srs, I’m 23 virgin and post my pics here and other PSL spaces with no concern.

Why are you so narcy to think anyone will go after a goodlooker if he send someone a pm of his face?

The feds want people like me, actual toxic inkwells I don’t believe you can have this many slays and be this high inhibition, pussy.
You do you. I don’t think arguing is gonna solve anything as it’s obvious I will not post my face.

Your actions on here and irl have no correlation as your inhibition depends on people around you and the environment you are in

• JFL
A good eye area only carries you so far.

For my jaw, I had mse and twin blocks at 11. Started mewing at 11.5-12.

Got elastics at 14.

I have looks maxxed a lot considering my jaw however I know I was blessed with the eye area
Everyone had that as a child Bro you slay because of superior genetics (assuming It Is true, if i was you i would never step into those internet corners. They Just make you become an autist)

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and imogurfamilia
fuckkkkk I don’t want to lose my forum slayer status tho.

jfl at you thinking I have to post my face to prove anything to this forum and my slays
why would you jfl at me thinking that
you literally do have to post your face to prove it. without proof it would be stupid for anyone to believe you
also only liars say shit like "i dont have to prove it to you"
you clearly care about forum status since you just had to post a larp thread hoping to recieve praise from incels. You do care about your forum status, too bad anyone with triple digit iq knows youre a larping truecel

• +1
You do you. I don’t think arguing is gonna solve anything as it’s obvious I will not post my face.

Your actions on here and irl have no correlation as your inhibition depends on people around you and the environment you are in
Confirmed Larp at this point, Gg.

• +1
Reactions: imogurfamilia and Deleted member 13787
Everyone had that as a child Bro you slay because of superior genetics (assuming It Is true, if i was you i would never step into those internet corners. They Just make you become an autist)
Who gets mse at a young age jfl. It’s at most 1% of the population who gets mse at such a young age. I don’t think my genetics are that great other than my phenotype and eye area. My jaw area improved through shit like that and was really bad when younger

why would you jfl at me thinking that
you literally do have to post your face to prove it. without proof it would be stupid for anyone to believe you
also only liars say shit like "i dont have to prove it to you"
you clearly care about forum status since you just had to post a larp thread hoping to recieve praise from incels. You do care about your forum status, too bad anyone with triple digit iq knows youre a larping truecel
What does my face have anything to do with my slaycount. I lirrrally said above that most of my slays were because of my personality

• JFL
What does my face have anything to do with my slaycount. I lirrrally said above that most of my slays were because of my personality
cause youre a fucking retard and personality cant get you laid
if you not wanting to post face wasnt enough, this settles it. Youre larping for the attention of incels

• +1
cause youre a fucking retard and personality cant get you laid
if you not wanting to post face wasnt enough, this settles it. Youre larping for the attention of incels
Bro not everything this forum fucking preaches is true. 99% of the forum doesn’t leave their house. Personality gets you a long way if your face is above average

Bro not everything this forum fucking preaches is true. 99% of the forum doesn’t leave their house. Personality gets you a long way if your face is above average
who said i believe everything this forums says
its clear that looks are 90% of what matters

• +1
who said i believe everything this forums says
its clear that looks are 90% of what matters
Looks are 90% until 5-5.5 psl. After that threshold personality and looks carry equal importance

op, fucking a male doesnt count as a slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
op is the secondary account of that mexican fag who claimed a 12 inch dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 16371
what does this even mean lol
I’m saying that looks and personality work the same way height and looks work.

Height is super important until about 6’0 and if you are under that it’s not optimal . But after 6’0 looks matter more and height becomes much less important.

Loood are super important until about 5.5 psl and if you are under that it’s not optimal. But after 5.5 psl personality matters more and looks become much less important

I’m saying that looks and personality work the same way height and looks work.

Height is super important until about 6’0 and if you are under that it’s not optimal . But after 6’0 looks matter more and height becomes much less important.

Loood are super important until about 5.5 psl and if you are under that it’s not optimal. But after 5.5 psl personality matters more and looks become much less important
personality doesnt matter anyways, and theres no proof youre 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
personality doesnt matter anyways, and theres no proof youre 5.5 psl
I didn’t* say i’m 5.5 psl. Personality matters a lot you are just coping