I got all of my peptides should I add in somatropin?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
IMG 9018

I want to grow an inch or two before my growth plates close. The doctor says they are still open. How much will I be able to grow on this stack? Some people are saying this stack isn't enough and I need to add somatropin to it 4iu daily. Is this a good idea, or will I grow enough on the current stack I'm on?

The current stack I’m on:

- 12.5mg of Aromasin 3-4 times a week
- 25mg of MK-677 daily
- 5mg of CJC-1295 weekly
- 300mcg of Ipamorelin daily
- Huperzine A 600mcg daily

IMG 9031

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, LooksThinker and vzidel
6'1 3/4 barefoot
damn mirin man, i would reccomend the usage of short acting peptides (u already have ipamorelin) with mod-grf (CJC without DAC) you have a lower chance of fucking up ur face with this and its overall safer (mimicking natural gh secretion and doesn't fuck ur pituitary)

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
damn mirin man, i would reccomend the usage of short acting peptides (u already have ipamorelin) with mod-grf (CJC without DAC) you have a lower chance of fucking up ur face with this and its overall safer (mimicking natural gh secretion and doesn't fuck ur pituitary)
It's just harder for me to inject multiple times a day. I have to stick with CJC with DAC.

View attachment 3023865
I want to grow an inch or two before my growth plates close. The doctor says they are still open. How much will I be able to grow on this stack? Some people are saying this stack isn't enough and I need to add somatropin to it 4iu daily. Is this a good idea, or will I grow enough on the current stack I'm on?

The current stack I’m on:

- 12.5mg of Aromasin 3-4 times a week
- 25mg of MK-677 daily
- 5mg of CJC-1295 weekly
- 300mcg of Ipamorelin daily
- Huperzine A 600mcg daily
It's just harder for me to inject multiple times a day. I have to stick with CJC with DAC.
Why do u have MK-667

does it increase baseline or??
In contrast, MK-677 stimulates natural GH synthesis that is subject to endogenous hormonal regulation, such as by somatostatin. Research indicates that MK-677 taken at 25mg/daily can lead to a 70% increase in pulsatile GH levels and a 97% increase in 24-hour mean GH levels [ 12 ].

yes if u can afford it broke ass lil nigga, take ur cope substitutes while I drown in somatropin boyo