i got approached by jbs 2 times today but no lay

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
first time they were 2 ugly warhogs, they told me "nice to meet you" , i just pretended to not hear them and walked away , then they said "what the hell you want eh?? you stupid!!" :ogre::ogre::ogre:
second time i was smiling alone thinking about an interaction i had with some boys before, then 1 of those 2 jbs said "why are you walking alone" , this time i didn't stop just because i didn't know wtf to say back , i'm a grown man after all i don't want to talk with kids
why can't this happen with prime college girls

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
Get caught with JB, enjoy a life of tyrone making you lick balls and asshole.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
i don't even like them. they're small and undeveloped. prime girls are 25-35 for me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Chadeep, Solidcoin and 5 others
i walked to shops for orange juice cuz i ran out and i was wearing rolled up sleeves t shirt with carco shorts and a girl commented that my legs were hairy today. I laighed and said nar my legs arent hairy tbh are they? she was like ye lol i laughed bought orange juice but she was gone when i left

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i walked to shops for orange juice cuz i ran out and i was wearing rolled up sleeves t shirt with carco shorts and a girl commented that my legs were hairy today. I laighed and said nar my legs arent hairy tbh are they? she was like ye lol i laughed bought orange juice but she was gone when i left
those fucking jbs are incredibly easy. they see a 20 year something incel and they go fucking nuts

i don't even like them. they're small and undeveloped. prime girls are 25-35 for me
This is why you’re my forum brother.

BASED BULL doesn’t do pedophilia, mogger trait.

Why didn't you try to fuck them incel??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tales from the colleseum

Tales from the colleseum
The funny thing Is that they would Say that i'm an old fuck if i told em my Age but before that i was good to go. Girls are fucking mindless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii and House Lannister
here come the pedos wondering why you didnt try to fuck them
respect to the anti pedos on this forum

Depends on age and country. Americucks yes if <16, euro zone doesnt care as much but likely <15 but even so sentences not likely to be much.

Imagine thinking they care about some fucking dude with a jb when gangs are robbing stores due to no bail rules from progressive prosecutors. Homicide rates up 40% and the amount of cops keeps decreasing cause they realize now its getting harder to murder randoms on a whim.

But yes it can happen, but its not really the priority to cops now.

are you voluntarily celibate OP? what went wrong with your upbringing?

Depends on age and country. Americucks yes if <16, euro zone doesnt care as much but likely <15 but even so sentences not likely to be much.

Americans are hysterical regarding AoC and shouting "paedophilia" inappropriately because the speech and language center of their brains is distorted by governmental hijacking

Because i'm trying to fuck the prime girls not the children
Makes sense. Respect to your standards. Don't feel bad if a uglier JB was brazen with you, it means that the cuter prime ones are probably shy. Hot girls expect a man to have balls so if they give ioi then you hv green light.