I got approached for the first time in my life

Most people are bluepilled AF here.
Is there any place which isn't bluepilled? Even a looksmax forum is bluepilled now. I joined today and this is the first post I see. I guess men are cucked beyond repair.

Still doesn't change the fact that you've reached cope levels that I didn't know existed. If it is so hard for you to talk to girls or girls talking to you then it is over. Also what is this other guys are not tall and don't lift. Lifting means shit all. And face>height. Stop coping that you're better than the other guys around you. If you were you'd not be posting success stories like this.
Oh shit is this @itsOVER? Comeback when you are a reputable member. If you think lifting is useless lets just close all gyms

Is there any place which isn't bluepilled? Even a looksmax forum is bluepilled now. I joined today and this is the first post I see. I guess men are cucked beyond repair.
Don't worry fatman is one of the most bluepilled guys here

• +1
Reactions: brother
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611
No, maybe .is and lookism but nobody looksmaxxes there :lul:

• +1
Oh shit is this @itsOVER? Comeback when you are a reputable member. If you think lifting is useless lets just close all gyms
if you have seen his frame then you know why he thinks that gym is cope

@itsOVER is at Russia banging tinder sloots currently probably.

lol wut? Someone told me to checkout this site but I guess lookism has more redpilled users.

No, maybe .is and lookism but nobody looksmaxxes there :lul:
.is is not for me and lookism is slow. This site is faster. Don't worry I'll blackpill these guys soon.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I still don't think its good for youngesters to be here, its not good mentally to obsess about looks.

No, but ussaly girls mature from 15-16
Tbh I wouldn’t be here if I found this site when I was 12

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

who's the guy in your avi?

Josh7514. He made videos about mewing and face exercises 9 years ago then died in a car crash

15 year olds is not foids

People tend to be insecure about themselves and try to bring others down.

This is something these people will never admit really.

Think about it, why would someone at 18 go on roids? Reeks out of body insecurity. And when people fail, they like to go share their insecurities on others. Spreads like fire.
Meh ignore him he is just mad that he is a curry and you are white.

First time in my life, I got approached by a girl last week. I have to give her a lot of respect as she was 15 and actually asked me a silly question, why am I always in the hallways. I do find her attractive, even tho she is dead end average, but I have feeling for the 16 year old girl right now.

Just really happy lifting and weightloss paid off, wanted to share my sucess.

Lifefuel for @blackoutwhitein btw

Edit: also before someone wants to call me on bullshit or smth, let me mention theres almost no guys in this school whatsoever. The guys who are mostly arent tall or dont lift.

she asked you why are you always in the hallways... That does not mean she likes you at all... The very fact that you see this something as mundane, ordinary and casual as any indicator of intrests confirms that girls treat you as a subhuman normally... Or low-tier normie at best....

Im not even kidding I have a dozen or more girls appraoch me daily with more personal questions that this... That does not mean they like me at all based on that alone...

Calling peolple autistic before they call you autistic doesnt really help you much...

I love how you're thinking "I like her, but I really do like the other one" as if you have both of them as an option... Neither of them like you... Even if they did, these minor things that they do wouldnt confirm that anyways... Congratulations, you're not treated like a sub-species anymore... well done... definately a slayer...
One of most bluepilled but also most NT

I suspect its that aswell yes

hes not NT at all... Maybe compared to PSL people but he'd be lonely at my highschool.
I woudnt bother with it, something on his mind really. I think its cause I was really nice to everyone at start and he took advantage. Of course @Intel.Imperitive will write some stupid things no one will read except a few chosen, its like a talking rock at the bottom of the ocean. His text gets forgotten at the bottom of the river

I have a more active social life than your whole family ???
lol just saw his pics if he has touched roids and looks like this he must have worse genetics than blahino

Yh, gained 8kgs and lost 3% bodyfat in 12 weeks on 300mg Test E. Definately subhuman genetics. I frame mog 95% of the forum in terms of shoulder:waist ratio.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and brother
15 year olds is not foids

People tend to be insecure about themselves and try to bring others down.

This is something these people will never admit really.

Think about it, why would someone at 18 go on roids? Reeks out of body insecurity. And when people fail, they like to go share their insecurities on others. Spreads like fire.

Because im not a pussy and willing to do anything it takes to better myself... Im not giga-chad but I mog you to death and back... Zyzz used roids at 17, he reeked of insecurity right..? Zyzz was one of the most confident people on Earth, everyone I know calls me too confident or brave.

Mayne you're some quiet lonely kid no one likes, so if you were to roid you would reek of imsecurity. Everyone liked me growing up and knew I was confident so they all say it as brave and rated me for using roids, botj foids and guys...

she asked you why are you always in the hallways... That does not mean she likes you at all... The very fact that you see this something as mundane, ordinary and casual as any indicator of intrests confirms that girls treat you as a subhuman normally... Or low-tier normie at best....

Im not even kidding I have a dozen or more girls appraoch me daily with more personal questions that this... That does not mean they like me at all based on that alone...

Calling peolple autistic before they call you autistic doesnt really help you much...

I love how you're thinking "I like her, but I really do like the other one" as if you have both of them as an option... Neither of them like you... Even if they did, these minor things that they do wouldnt confirm that anyways... Congratulations, you're not treated like a sub-species anymore... well done... definately a slayer...

hes not NT at all... Maybe compared to PSL people but he'd be lonely at my highschool.

Yh, gained 8kgs and lost 3% bodyfat in 12 weeks on 300mg Test E. Definately subhuman genetics. I frame mog 95% of the forum in terms of shoulder:waist ratio.
This. I feel we need to blackpill Fatman. He is still trying to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
This. I feel we need to blackpill Fatman. He is still trying to cope
Dont be silly, you cant blackpill me. Its like teaching a dog how to fire a gun

Yuh... I'd much rather be half-white, half-curry and look like myself then full-white and look like him... I'd also rather be curry than red-neck like you probably are
Dont be silly, you cant blackpill me. Its like teaching a dog how to fire a gun

a really fat dog

And I'm not mad at @FatmanO , I just want to help him. Coping like this will only harm him im the future. Im doing him a favour.

• +1

:feelsmega: Damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and FatmanO
  • +1
I'm sure he is very insecure. I was too. But at least I didn't act like this. You can't improve yourself with this attitude.

:feelscry:
Actually I was, but Im mostly not anymore. I would leave this site if it wasnt for some people here i like talking too and am attacthed.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and brother
I dont know how people consider this guy NT when he writes shit like this
Actually If you read above I already told you I only show ignored content sometimes. I dont even read your stuff anymore, your just replying to yourself at this moment. I never reply to you, but you keep making 4 replies to each of my comments, pretty sad if you ask me.