I got attacked by Hindu gods in sleep paralysis and Christ saved me from these demons lol

Rzn

Rzn

found out ,. how this box works .
I got attacked by Hindu gods in sleep paralysis and Christ saved me from these demons lol

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Mewton and sigma ✰
this really happened

• JFL
Reactions: Rzn
this really happened
yandex nigga so retarded :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

how u worshipa jew who say to love evryone then say "YEP ,. I DONT LIKE COON OR NIGGER OR JEW " HAHAHAHA CANT MAKE IT UP ,. RETARDED NIGGA SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D:LOL::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::ROFLMAO::ogre::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
yandex nigga so retarded :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

how u worshipa jew who say to love evryone then say "YEP ,. I DONT LIKE COON OR NIGGER OR JEW " HAHAHAHA CANT MAKE IT UP ,. RETARDED NIGGA SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D:LOL::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::ROFLMAO::ogre::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:
loving everyone is good :owo: love for all:heart:

• Hmm...
How did that joo save you. By hanging himself on a stick again? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
not everyone equal .

not a lion fault its eatin lamb .
but we are humans, not differnet species
it is hard to love but we must try ❤️

but we are humans, not differnet species
it is hard to love but we must try ❤️
austraila aboriganal and aryan two diffrent specias

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and sigma ✰
I used to be part of the JOS and also followed the Nithyananda shaivites,when I converted to Christianity that exact night the Hindu gods revealed themselves as demons and told me I can worship anyone but christ.they started to attack me in sleep paralysis for a year but everytime I prayed to Jesus to help me the attacks stopped.

• JFL
Reactions: mirinmax
I still get dreams with these demons til this day.they appear as beautiful Hindu godesses sometimes and sometimes their true form.

Just type in Hindu or Krishna in the search bar

You can also type In Allah for Muslims

Last edited:
All paganism is the worship of Satan.christ is god and the only way to heaven.

It's heaven or hell.

I used to be part of the JOS and also followed the Nithyananda shaivites,when I converted to Christianity that exact night the Hindu gods revealed themselves as demons and told me I can worship anyone but christ.they started to attack me in sleep paralysis for a year but everytime I prayed to Jesus to help me the attacks stopped.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Jesus wants us to believe in him and meet him in heaven. All you gotta donis believe, ull instantly gain access to heaven when u die.:blackpill:
Normie christian wont accept this .

Source : free grace