I got banned from school

gigell

gigell

make sure to think positive
These guys told me I need to see a psychiatrist first before going to school again. Then the psychiatrist will decide if he or she lets me go back to school

Recap:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, EdgyFashionist, iloveboobs and 4 others
@Xangsane get a smile on his face

• +1
Reactions: gigell
They want to turn you into a slave for ZOG. Resist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and gigell
They want to turn you into a slave for ZOG. Resist.
What should I do my life boring and I want to go back to school because a few girls like me

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and PROMETHEUS
What should I do my life boring and I want to go back to school because a few girls like me
Be on your best behavior at the Psychiatrist, just so they let you back. If she tries to make you take meds, dont make a fuss about it, but dont actually take them

• +1
@PROMETHEUS

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
How about any martial arts?
No , I don’t have time I already do adds math , basketball , swimming , posture exercises it also take me a lot of time to eat food so I won’t be able to

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and PROMETHEUS
No , I don’t have time I already do adds math , basketball , swimming , posture exercises it also take me a lot of time to eat food so I won’t be able to
Tf is posture exercises?

• +1
Reactions: gigell and iloveboobs
lol, you should have apologize but cant blame you because i've done something similar when i was young and my dad told me to apologize and i wont done it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and PROMETHEUS
lol, you should have apologize but cant blame you because i've done something similar when i was young and my told me to apologize and i wont done it
Mirin’ AVI persona being in line with IRL persona

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and gigell
Is that to treat a condition?

Also nigga rep all my shit from this thread I’m like -4 reps in debt
My posture wasn’t good and it helped me

I sometimes forget to rep

• +1
My posture wasn’t good and it helped me

I sometimes forget to rep
I think the sports you do like basketball and swimming are good for general fitness

However, I also think a martial art like boxing or MMA is important for a guy your age and temperament

Learning to fight, and also sparring regularly allows you to channel your energy in a controlled environment

Learning to fight also means you’re less likely to engage in random physical outbursts as it teaches you respect and camaraderie

It might be worth dropping one of your existing sports to pick up martial arts at a local gym for a few months to see what you think of it

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and gigell
I think the sports you do like basketball and swimming are good for general fitness

However, I also think a martial art like boxing or MMA is important for a guy your age and temperament

Learning to fight, and also sparring regularly allows you to channel your energy in a controlled environment

Learning to fight also means you’re less likely to engage in random physical outbursts as it teaches you respect and camaraderie

It might be worth dropping one of your existing sports to pick up martial arts at a local gym for a few months to see what you think of it
Ok I will think about it , so is that your overall solution ?

• +1
Ok I will think about it , so is that your overall solution ?

You need to join in martial arts for multiple reasons

• It’s the only way for you to channel your energy and temperament in a controlled environment, meaning you’re less likely to have physical outbursts
  • Learning to fight is important so that you can walk through life knowing you can handle any physical confrontation
  • Joining a local fighting gym is the way to make friends outside of school, meaning you have people to hang with, even if, for whatever reason you’re not able to return to school

• +1
You need to join in martial arts for multiple reasons

• It’s the only way for you to channel your energy and temperament in a controlled environment, meaning you’re less likely to have physical outbursts
  • Learning to fight is important so that you can walk through life knowing you can handle any physical confrontation
  • Joining a local fighting gym is the way to make friends outside of school, meaning you have people to hang with, even if, for whatever reason you’re not able to return to school
There aren’t girls there

I’m lonely I want cuddle with some foid ngl

• +1
There aren’t girls there

I’m lonely I want cuddle with some foid ngl

Do you currently deserve a gf?

Read this thread below

It’s a satire that I wrote but you’ll get the gist

• +1
Do you currently deserve a gf?

Read this thread below

It’s a satire that I wrote but you’ll get the gist

I am trying to succeed but I want to experience teen love I have two years left or one as 17 pretty much adult , now I’m 16

Beckies at school show me interest and I wanted to go to school tommorow so I can talk to one more so I can get her insta

• +1