Philosopher Nietzsche explains why he needs you to looksmaxx

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
Below is piece from Nietzsche's book, Thus Spoke Zarathustra, titled 'Child & Marriage'

I have a question for you, my incel brother

I cast this question into your soul, like a fishing rod, to discover its depth

You are young and desire a Stacy

But let me ask you this; Are you a man who ought to desire even a Low-Tier Becky?

Are you respected amongst your own friends? Or do they see you as a loser?

Do you even have friends?

Are you the victorious one, the self-conqueror, the master of your virtues?

Are you the commander of your senses, or are you still an excessive coomer?

Is it your masculine excellence that has rightfully demanded its counterpart? A rightful Yin to your Yang

Or is it your lonely desperation fueling your desire? Or Boredom? Or lack of peace with yourself?

Let your social mastery long for Stacy, so that you may reproduce something greater than yourself. Perhaps a Child-lite

But firstly, you must be LooksMaxxed. Lean and rectangular physique to match those jaws

"B..but, my parents gave me subhuman genetic"

Be quiet!

What child hasn't had a reason to blame their parent for one thing or another?

For example, I once knew of a man who I thought was a G.

His fade was always fresh and his style always on point. He had perfected the female gaze

Through his looksmaxx journey, he had ascended from a low-tier normie to a Chad

I honestly thought he was a G, until I saw his girlfriend

A sub-5 ogre whom he called babe

The memory of her ugly face alone still upsets my stomach

This man went out in search of a Stacy but somehow ended up with a Shrek in red liptick and a blonde wig

I've always found BlackPillers to be sharp and observant, but that pill quickly turns purple from the first sub-5 that gives them attention

I curse whichever priest limps to the altar stage to marry these two, for their incel child will eventually grow up to blame the parents.

Yes, let your arrow aim upwards and long for a marriage with a high-tier

But firstly, you must become a creator yourself.

So that you may one day create yourself into something greater

So that you may one day attract and create a living monument to your success

So that you may one day go on to create something greater than yourself

[Child & Marriage - Neitzsche, 1883]

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, 14vic, Deleted member 18522 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This ain’t getting no reacts son thanks for the motivation tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and BitchBoy
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, incelmogger, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
funny lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 57302 and the_nextDavidLaid
The OG Blackpill founder:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01 and Deleted member 43822
Your thoughts on Dostoevsky? Apparently Nietzsche was infatuated with him, I also have been as of late. I think he understands human beings better than most understand ourselves. I felt my mind exposed when reading the inner workings of Raskolnikov as he was starving and stumbling around the streets of St. Petersburg.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Your thoughts on Dostoevsky? Apparently Nietzsche was infatuated with him, I also have been as of late. I think he understands human beings better than most understand ourselves. I felt my mind exposed when reading the inner workings of Raskolnikov as he was starving and stumbling around the streets of St. Petersburg.

I’ve only read two of Dostoevsky books.

The first being The Double which I found funny af. The character was such an insecure loser that you just had to laugh at him. The intricacy at which Dostoyevsky was able to describe his inner monologue and motives was top tier. (Which I’m guessing was what you also liked about Raskolnikov)

But an even more pathetic character - the blackpillest of all incels - was the underground man. He was a true pessimist to the core. The only thing I disliked about the book was how Dostoyevsky used it as an opportunity to rant about his personal views on the political climate of 19th century Russia, which lessens its relevancy today.

Yes he has a good understanding of humans. Any book that forces you to see the world through the perspective of a character in explicit detail is always worth a read IMO. That’s where writers like Camus and Dostoyevsky really shine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57302
I’ve only read two of Dostoevsky books.

The first being The Double which I found funny af. The character was such an insecure loser that you just had to laugh at him. The intricacy at which Dostoyevsky was able to describe his inner monologue and motives was top tier. (Which I’m guessing was what you also liked about Raskolnikov)
What I loved most about Crime and Punishment was the way it humbled me. I related to Raskolnikov more than any character I have ever seen. Seeing his perception of the world get crushed by the reality he is in made me realize I am not chosen; I am not Napoleon. I can't convince myself of this, so unfortunately I must go down a similar path as Raskolnikov to learn it the hard way or fly high (insinuating I am special). The most interesting part was how I saw myself in him pre-murder but saw less of myself in him post-murder, just like he recognized himself less than ever before after doing what he did. That made me understand that giving all of your identity to a cause might be easier said than done. It also made me overthink what I am actually living for. Raskolnikov was never happy until he opened his heart and embraced love.
But an even more pathetic character - the blackpillest of all incels - was the underground man. He was a true pessimist to the core. The only thing I disliked about the book was how Dostoyevsky used it as an opportunity to rant about his personal views on the political climate of 19th century Russia, which lessens its relevancy today.
I bought this book today actually, was out with a friend in a book store so we got one each. I'm excited to read the so-called cornerstone and seed of Dostoevskys future greatness.
Yes he has a good understanding of humans. Any book that forces you to see the world through the perspective of a character in explicit detail is always worth a read IMO. That’s where writers like Camus and Dostoyevsky really shine.
I wish to introspect to such an extent that I can create a story with characters as genuine as the ones I have read through Dostoevsky. My biggest struggle in doing so conceptually has been making the main character a person and everyone else a purpose. In Dostoevsky's works, every character is a person with desires, dreams, hopes, and flaws. I don't know if I am ever capable of making something that profound.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
What I loved most about Crime and Punishment was the way it humbled me. I related to Raskolnikov more than any character I have ever seen. Seeing his perception of the world get crushed by the reality he is in made me realize I am not chosen; I am not Napoleon. I can't convince myself of this, so unfortunately I must go down a similar path as Raskolnikov to learn it the hard way or fly high (insinuating I am special). The most interesting part was how I saw myself in him pre-murder but saw less of myself in him post-murder, just like he recognized himself less than ever before after doing what he did. That made me understand that giving all of your identity to a cause might be easier said than done. It also made me overthink what I am actually living for. Raskolnikov was never happy until he opened his heart and embraced love.

I bought this book today actually, was out with a friend in a book store so we got one each. I'm excited to read the so-called cornerstone and seed of Dostoevskys future greatness.

I wish to introspect to such an extent that I can create a story with characters as genuine as the ones I have read through Dostoevsky. My biggest struggle in doing so conceptually has been making the main character a person and everyone else a purpose. In Dostoevsky's works, every character is a person with desires, dreams, hopes, and flaws. I don't know if I am ever capable of making something that profound.

I'll pick up Crime & Punishment. Been on my reading list for a while.

It's obvious with something like maths that some people just have an innate ability. I think this is the same with writing ability, but it's just less obvious that you either got it or you don't.