I got banned from soyddit and Jewbook for saying 16 year old are not children

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Sphinx
Fuck this world.
:feelsrope:
And the worst thing is that I was reported by a bunch of agecucked "MEN" :lul:

Imagine allowing feminists to brainwash you into thinking being attracted to a 10 year old and a 16 year old is the exact same thing.
The last thing I said was something like "dude, 16 year olds nowadays have higher bcs than you, fuck you whinning about?"

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, romanstock, Kaari and 1 other person
You should have said it in terms of medical transitions

They would have given you a trophy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Mio and theonewhocantascend
That's why I fuck heavy with islam, honestly I can't wait for them to take over Europe.

Women won't be able to walk around looking like whores, they will be married before they have the chance to hop at the carosel, if they cheat they will be stoned... :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and romanstock
You should have said it in terms of medical transitions

They would have given you a trophy
I was just gonna said that!!! It's what's what angers me the most.
How is someone old enough to decide they can castrate themselves but not old enough to legally consent to sex?

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Fuck this world.
:feelsrope:
And the worst thing is that I was reported by a bunch of agecucked "MEN" :lul:

Imagine allowing feminists to brainwash you into thinking being attracted to a 10 year old and a 16 year old is the exact same thing.
The last thing I said was something like "dude, 16 year olds nowadays have higher bcs than you, fuck you whinning about?"
You got banned from Reddit, nothing of worth was lost. Keep grinding, keep hustling, follow your dreams.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, theonewhocantascend and thatdraco
Old enough to serve in globohomo wars
Old enough to be chemically mutilated
Too young to fuck someone 2 years older than them

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
I was just gonna said that!!! It's what's what angers me the most.
How is someone old enough to decide they can castrate themselves but not old enough to legally consent to sex?
I'm still working through that IQ125 conundrum, myself

you should've said that 6 years old is old enough to cut off your penis reddit would love it

creepy fuckin pedal file :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: WHO LIKE 16 :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

“IT USED TO BE NORMAL “
NO IT DIDNT :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
EVEN PLATO SAY WOMEN :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: DONT PREGANCY AGE TILL 20 :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: THOUSANDS A YEARS AGO :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

PEDAL FILE FUCKING CREEP CHILD LOVER . HATE U PEDAL FILE NIGS. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: