I got BRUTALLY Ramirezpilled again

Deleted member 18052

Deleted member 18052

Iron
This just happened 30mins ago.

Me, my sister and her friend were watching the netflix nightstalker documentary
(I only joined them in the middle of the 3rd episode cuz I had seen it before). We get to the final episode, where this pic is shown.

nightstalker.png

My sisters HTB friend straight up said "wtf, he is actually hot af".
I could tell my sister got turnt on too, I could physically smell their moist pussies too (is this even normal? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)
and throughout the whole last episode, where more of his court pics etc where shown,
my sisters friend kept talking about his looks, my sister agreeing to most of her comments. (SUICIDEFUEL FOR RAMIREZPILL DENIERS)

SAFE TO SAY ITS BRUTALLY over IF YOU AINT A MINIMUM 6PSL WIDE FRAMED DARK TRIAD MAXXED SERIAL KILLER

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Vermilioncore, germanlooks and 6 others
This just happened 30mins ago.

Me, my sister and her friend were watching the netflix nightstalker documentary
(I only joined them in the middle of the 3rd episode cuz I had seen it before). We get to the final episode, where this pic is shown.

nightstalker.png

My sisters HTB friend straight up said "wtf, he is actually hot af".
I could tell my sister got turnt on too, I could physically smell their moist pussies too (is this even normal? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)
and throughout the whole last episode, where more of his court pics etc where shown,
my sisters friend kept talking about his looks, my sister agreeing to most of her comments. (SUICIDEFUEL FOR RAMIREZPILL DENIERS)

SAFE TO SAY ITS BRUTALLY IF YOU AINT A MINIMUM 6PSL WIDE FRAMED DARK TRIAD MAXXED SERIAL KILLER
so starvemaxx and suck in cheeks and look like a serial killer theory? like @RabidRosaries the goat

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
you got cucked by the footage of someone who's long time corpse

brutal

Sounds so hot
the smell like a mixture of sweat and milk(?) or something, my sisters friend was also googling photos of ramirez after we
finished watching the last episode :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member and CupOfCoffee
the smell like a mixture of sweat and milk(?) or something, my sisters friend was also googling photos of ramirez after we
finished watching the last episode :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Would you lick your sister's pussy all sweaty from honey and milk?

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
you got cucked by the footages of someone who's long time corpse

brutal
The reason I joined them was to see their reaction to ramirez's looks.
I got mogged but i brought it upon myself.

• +1
Reactions: Kozner
The reason I joined them was to see their reaction to ramirez's looks.
I got mogged but i brought it upon myself.
True warrior admit his faults.

Would you lick your sister's pussy all sweaty from honey and milk?
Nah i wouldn't do that, would ramirez do that?
I dont think so idk

This is lifefuel for ramirezmaxxers is it not?
what do u think of this
@astatine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Be better than him :feelsgah:
Nah tbh im not sexually attracted to her (is it a low t trait to not be sexually attracted to ur own sister?)

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Nah tbh im not sexually attracted to her (is it a low t trait to not be sexually attracted to ur own sister?)
Tbh you give me Richard vibes.

:feelsgiga: @Vermilioncore :oops:

Every woman thinks this same way. Their pussies get soaked just looking at pictures of the night stalker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 18052
Just be a serial killer and suck satan cock everyday bro :soy::soy: