I got brutally rejected by oneitis & that’s not where that ends

Fuck oneitisizm bahai. All girls are replaceable

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I was heartbroken by oneitis , while at the same time also withdrawal from quitting hard opioids (40x more potent than morphine) and also griefing about my dad

3 pains at once ☹️

//Thomas DOM
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Fuck oneitisizm bahai. All girls are replaceable

//Thomas DOM
I agree with you bhai. Before that, I had a oneitis in high school. Didn’t get over her until I replaced her. But now it seems impossible. :(
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I was heartbroken by oneitis , while at the same time also withdrawal from quitting hard opioids (40x more potent than morphine) and also griefing about my dad

3 pains at once ☹️

//Thomas DOM
I can very well relate to this. Did you also hide it from the world and pretend everything was fine, when it was the worst moment of your life?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I agree with you bhai. Before that, I had a oneitis in high school. Didn’t get over her until I replaced her. But now it seems impossible. :(

Its possible bahai . I will help you dont worry

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
I can very well relate to this. Did you also hide it from the world and pretend everything was fine, when it was the worst moment of your life?

Nah bhai i cried openly in public and stuff.

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Nah bhai i cried openly in public and stuff.

//Thomas DOM
In a way you did things bette than I. I just bottled everything up inside. Very unhealthy behavior. :(
 

Similar threads

Organ
Replies
8
Views
86
subhuman wasian
subhuman wasian
DeeVeeDee
Replies
30
Views
148
subhumanandrew
S
luuforyou
Replies
12
Views
68
luuforyou
luuforyou
brojackson
Replies
16
Views
65
hitdog223
hitdog223
TGUN.
Replies
23
Views
111
Orcairis
Orcairis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top