I got brutally terramogged in a group photo

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,332
Reputation
34,340
I was one of the worst looking there

So over man
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inceliusndius, mxl4chi1 and horseman
Nigga lives in Agartha
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceliusndius, j1gga, mxl4chi1 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: inceliusndius and horseman
I was one of the worst looking there

So over man
thats why u dont fraud photos tgun.

I never understood guys who fraud photos dude ur just doing urself a disservice. Tiktokcel activities. Glad u realized tho. Ego is the death of us all
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceliusndius
thats why u dont fraud photos tgun.

I never understood guys who fraud photos dude ur just doing urself a disservice. Tiktokcel activities. Glad u realized tho. Ego is the death of us all
I don’t fraud any photos

I just descended
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceliusndius
thats why u dont fraud photos tgun.

I never understood guys who fraud photos dude ur just doing urself a disservice. Tiktokcel activities. Glad u realized tho. Ego is the death of us all
All of my photos are normal lighting of me walking down. A street

I’ve just gained 12 kg
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceliusndius
All of my photos are normal lighting of me walking down. A street

I’ve just gained 12 kg
Brutal mcdonalds pill
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceliusndius and TGUN.
Brutal mcdonalds pill
IMG 1626
So over
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
2
Views
19
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
6
Views
52
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
F
Replies
10
Views
116
fabiasan
F
inc3l
Replies
18
Views
76
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
muhajudin21
Replies
1
Views
21
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top